- Partner declaration forms need to be submitted and the forms can be exported – downloaded from the export section of JEMS, but ONLY AFTER THE SUBMISSION OF THE APPLICATION. Does this mean that partner declaration forms, including lead partner declaration forms can be submitted after the deadline for the submission of project applications on the 27th of October? Also, can you confirm that deminimis declaration forms need to be submitted as well? If this is the case, where can I find the template of the forms, can the forms be downloaded before the submition of the application form and what is the deadline for submitting them?
- Should the partner declaration be signed on letterhead of partner that signs the document?
- De minimis declarations are automatically created when downloading the Declarations, shall they be completed by all partners, even if not concerned?
- Can Partner and De Minimis Declarations be signed electronically?
- Which kind of electronic signatures are recognised?
- Is it necessary to add a copy of the identification document of the person in charge to sign a declaration?