The legal notice contains all provisions concerning copyright and disposal of the contents displayed in the Interreg Euro-MED Programme website.
You have just reached the Interreg Euro-MED Programme website: www.interreg-euro-med.eu
Publication manager: Ms Tarja RICHARD, Director of the Managing Authority.
For any comments on this website, please contact the Joint Secretariat by email: Interreg Euro-MED Joint Secretariat -Region Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur – 27, Place Jules Guesde – 13481 MARSEILLE Cedex 20 – France. Email: email@example.com
NB: For any claim or complaint, please make your request exclusively by e-mail.
This entire website refers the French and international legislation on copyright and intellectual property. All reproduction rights are reserved, including downloadable documents and illustrations and photographs. Reproduction of all or part of this site on an electronic medium whatsoever is strictly prohibited unless express permission of the publication director.
The reproduction of texts from this site on paper is possible for personal use or for educational title under certain conditions:
- Free distribution;
- Respect for the integrity of the documents reproduced: no modifications or alterations of any kind;
- Clear and visible citation of the information source as follows, for example: “This document comes from the website of the Interreg Euro-MED Programme”: www.interreg-euro-med.eu. The Internet address must appear in the reference. For other uses, please contact us.
The reproduction of texts, tables, graphics, images from this site on a support-paper or electronically is prohibited:
- In a commercial or distribution purpose.
- From repeated or systematic extraction of material protected or not of the website www.interreg-euro-med.eu causing to it any prejudice.
- rom links mechanism. Especially during the presentation of a www.interreg-euro-med.eu website page in frames not belonging to this website, using the techniques of “Framing” or of the “in line linking” (use of an element in an external site).
The editorial team reserves the right to modify or correct the content of this site and this legal notice at any time and without notice.
Links to other websites
Links to other websites on this website are provided exclusively to give you the most complete information. If you use these links, you will leave the site www.interreg-euro-med.eu.
Interreg Euro-MED checked the page pointed to by the active link but it does not control or is responsible for these sites or their contents.
For this reason, Interreg Euro-MED declines any responsibility for these sites or information contained herein, the software or other material contained therein or for the consequences of their use. If you decide to access external sites linked to our site, you do so at your own risk.
It is to the user of this site to take all appropriate measures to protect its own data and / or software from contamination by viruses circulating on the Internet. The Interreg Euro-MED Programme cannot be held responsible for direct or indirect damages resulting from the use of its website or other sites linked to it, especially because of non-access to its site of Internet-related malfunctions, the site host or host part of the site or service interruption due to maintenance or updating.
The website www.interreg-euro-med.eu is hosted in France and governed by French law.