Specific questions for the first call
- Could you please clarify where the information regarding the project’s budget is detailed, in particular for the Call for proposal on Governance Projects?
- Concerning the first call for proposals and regarding the budget for external expertise and services, should we detail the budget forecast of external for the 4 first semesters only, and leave the overall remaining amount of external in the smester 5 without reallocating among the rest of the years and without any details in these costs?
- Should governance projects be based on the results of previous projects?
- Regarding the 1st call on Governance projects, in the application form, are you expecting an 80-months working plan or a shorter one?
- Could you please provide a comprehensive list of mandatory activities for Thematic Community and Institutional Dialogue projects ?
- Can we include the mandatory activity “Coordinating with TCP or IDP and JS” in only one Work Package (WP)?
- Who is eligible for governance projects? What is the typology of partners for governance projects? Are governance projects only open to institutional actors?
- What type of partners are expected in an institutional dialogue project? Are you expecting only institutional partners?
- How many governance projects will be approved?
- What kind of partners are expected for the 1st call on Governance projects?
- Are the governance projects addressed mainly to organisations that were already partners in MED projects from the previous programming period?
- Are SME’s eligible as partners in the 1st call of Governance projects?
- In the 1st call ToRs it is written that one partner can participate as Lead Partner or partner in only one project. Does this also apply to universities, that are large entities integrating different departments and institutes?
- Is it possible to be full partner in IDP and associated in the TCP?