Missions and objectives
- As mentioned in the Manual, projects should tackle only 1 SO. However, it’s also mention that each WP of the project needs to have a SO. Do we talk about the same specific objectives?
- Could project solutions contribute to more EU strategies/directives? Could they also contribute to other strategies not identified under the specific objective?
- Can we merge two missions under the same project? Can we choose more than one SO under one mission?
- How can I identify the UN SDGs indicators related to the mission, I want to address with my project?
- Should a project aim to one or more missions in general and target precisely one or more specific objectives ?
- Are modular projects also related to missions? Some examples?
- How many Thematic Community projects will be supported? Are they related to missions?
- What is the difference between missions and specific objectives ?
- How do the missions work? Are they like the thematic communities from the 2014/20 programming period?
- Is the concept of missions the same as in the Horizon Europe Programme ?