- According to the manual, ”In order to facilitate the closure process, the Programme recommends to complete the activities related to the implementation of the activities 3 months before the end date of the project” therefore how we will deal with this in the timeplan? we can pose as end date to activities that last during the whole lifecycle until the end of the project but we are considering all our deliverables to be delivered 3 months before? Concerning the budget, shall we have just limited costs for the 3 last months regarding administrative and financial issues?
- If a project develops a strategy, which contains one Action Plan for each territory, when completing the target number for the Result indicator uptake of strategy, should we indicate: 1 (1 jointly developed strategy) OR the number of territories that will take it up?
- Could tested tools and methodologies be adapted/modified up to a level in order to be included in transfer projects?
- Can one project produce both jointly developed solutions and jointly developed strategies / action plans? Or shall it focus on one output indicator only?
- Is the duration of the closure period included in the total duration of the project already set? How long shall it be?
- According to ToRs “Test projects experiment common instruments, policies, strategies, and action plans already developed to validate concrete solutions to be transferred to a larger number of beneficiaries and territories”. These instruments, policies, strategies, and action plans must have been developed by one of the testing project’s partners? Or they could be developed by others (third parties) whose results have been disseminated and are included in relevant literature? In which section this available knowledge must be documented in?
- Shall the mandatory activity “monitoring the project carbon footprint” and “contribution to the result amplification strategy » be a stand-alone activity in the work plan or be described in the already present activities?
- WPs for project management and for communication activities are not foreseen and should be budgeted in the WPs related to the project implementation. Where should those activities be mentioned and budgeted? Where should the deliverables for those activities be indicated?
- As the MED ACADEMY is an “obligatory” activity to the project, is there a need to have it as a stand alone activity or can we have it as part of a “Capacity Building” mega activity ?
- Should each activity have at least one deliverable ?
- Can we add an extra explanation in the specific objective of each Work Package besides what is already specified in the Result Amplification Strategy ?
- Will projects include civil society (associations, citizen groups..) ?
- Is there a specific attention given to cities and metropolitan areas ?