- Which organisations are to be considered as “institutional partners” in study projects?
- Can I consider that obligations related to investment concerning the “assessment of expected impacts of climate change for all investments in infrastructure with an expected lifespan of at least five years” are covered by the carbon footprint tool provided by the programme?
- What is the definition of an investment in the sense of the Programme?
- What is the flexibility in case we want/need to change the installation location?
- Since the Governance Projects are not yet chosen, how can we identify them in the AF? Or should we only choose from last years/period?
- Should we have the whole AF in French and English? Also, if we have our proposal in English, should we just copy-paste the parts in the French version?
- In case a project proposal has Communication activities that are horizontal, meaning that they will be common for all thematic WPs (eg. a conference related to all Thematic WPs), in which Thematic WP should be included and budgeted? Are there specific criteria according to which we should choose to include a Communication activity to a WP? Could we randomly choose where to budget and embody a horizontal Communication activity?
- Will the Programme provide or suggest a methodology for the projects to offset CO2 emissions?
- Besides Interreg and Horizon Europe projects, can we also transfer results from Next Generation EU and projects financed by national ERDF programmes?
- Is the Interreg Euro-MED cooperation area defined at country or regional (NUTS2) level? Where can I find the description of eligible NUTS2 regions?
- Is the application to Call Euro-MED02 done in one (submission of a short version of the application first) or two phases (direct submission of the complete version of the application)?
- Is it possible for the same partner to participate in more than one proposal?
- Can a private nonprofit entity that wants to submit a project on circular economy be concerned by de minimis?
- Possible outputs for “testing” projects ” mentionned in the ToRs are plans for transferability of results, transfer tools or protocols: which would be the correct output indicators for these outputs? Could jointly developed solutions/ strategies / action plans jointly developed be accepted?
- When will the Programme manuel be available on your website ?