Forum

need partners

Tagged: 

Viewing 14 posts - 16 through 29 (of 29 total)
  • Author

Hi, I’m Albert Marku, project manager at the Center for Community Development, based in Tirana, Albania. Our organization was created in 2004 and has been increasing year by year with organizational, technical and financial capacity and has developed many projects, where all of these projects have based their methodology on European Union policies and programs.

We have extensive experience in the implementation of projects where these projects are funded by local Ministries which have experience with such programs.

On behalf of the organization, we express interest in being a partner in your project-proposal guaranteeing the fulfillment of the required and professional deadline of your application within the framework of a successful one.

Hoping in a reply,
    qzhkomunitar@gmail.com

Eleftherios LoizouEleftherios Loizou
    Participant

Dear Fernando,

the Nicosia Development Agency (ANEL) is an organization from Cyprus with significant experience in inter-regional project’s implementation – please visit our website for more information: http://www.anel.com.cy

In case you would be interested to include a Cypriot partner please contact us (at info@anel.com.cy) to share some information about your project proposal idea.

Best regards,

Eleftherios

Hello,

We are a body governed by public law, a local action group and a network made of 59 municipalities and many private professional associations and organization with the aim of local development of a rural area in Italy (Molise Region) http://www.galmolise.it
    We have long term experience on Interreg projects as partner and lead partner too.
    For further info please contact us at adocolagio@yahoo.it
    Best,

Adolfo Colagiovanni

Serafim KontosSerafim Kontos
    Participant

Greetings, I am Serafim Kontos, Researcher from the Laboratory of Atmospheric Physics of the Aristotle University of Thessaloniki (A.U.Th.), Greece. Our expertise is on analysis and predictions of environmental information related to climate, energy and air quality, and on the respective impacts on human health and public sectors. We are interested to join a consortium as partners.

You can contact me at mkontos@auth.gr

Eleftherios LoizouEleftherios Loizou
    Participant

Dear Fernando,

the Nicosia Development Agency (ANEL) is an experienced organization in projects’ implementation (both as partner and as lead partner). You may find more information at http://www.anel.com.cy. If you need a partner from Cyprus, please contact us to discuss the topic of your proposal at info@anel.com.cy.

Nuno MartinsNuno Martins
    Participant

Portugal is not in your list of countries, but if you want the portuguese association of start-ups (www.apsu.pt) in your project, please write us to
    projects @ apsu.pt

kind regards

Nuno

George VarthalamisGeorge Varthalamis
    Participant

Dear Fernando,

My name is George Varthalamis, a researcher from CoopAbility Institute, Greece, and I’m wiring to you on behalf of my organization. CoopAbility Institute is the expert in cooperation, leadership, innovation, and sustainable transformation of bioeconomy systems. Through the implementation of diverse systems-thinking, experiential approaches, and tools, Co-opAbility Institute helps teams, communities, entities, organizations, businesses, and individuals to improve processes, relationships, and results through action research, training, facilitation, and mentoring. We have substantial experience and knowledge in the preparation and implementation of EU-funded projects, and we are interested to participate in an Interreg Euro-Med project. If you are interested to know us better, please do not hesitate to contact me via email: varthalamis@coopability.org

George VarthalamisGeorge Varthalamis
    Participant

Dear Fernando,
    My name is George Varthalamis, a researcher from CoopAbility Institute, Greece, and I’m wiring to you on behalf of my organization. CoopAbility Institute is the expert in cooperation, leadership, innovation, and sustainable transformation of bioeconomy systems. Through the implementation of diverse systems-thinking, experiential approaches, and tools, Co-opAbility Institute helps teams, communities, entities, organizations, businesses, and individuals to improve processes, relationships, and results through action research, training, facilitation, and mentoring. We have substantial experience and knowledge in the preparation and implementation of EU-funded projects, and we are interested to participate in an Interreg Euro-Med project. If you are interested to know us better, please do not hesitate to contact me via email: varthalamis@coopability.org

Karmen KutnjakKarmen Kutnjak
    Participant

Dear Mr Gaspar,

Centre for Entrepreneurship is an entrepreneurial support institution established by Dubrovnik Neretva region; managing two business incubators (Dubrovnik and Ploče) in addition to providing full support to young and entrepreneurs to be. Centre mentors and supports entrepreneurs through all stages of the business life cycle, from the idea creation and its development, to the exposure on the open market and further growth.
    The main focus of the Centre is to support clients in pursuing their entrepreneurial ambitions, providing business plans, feasibility studies, education, counselling, mentoring, as well as preparation and implementation of projects on national tenders.
    The basic activities of the Centre are organized in two departments:
    – Department of Entrepreneurial Support
    – Department for Support in Agriculture and Rural Development.
    We are looking to join an international consortium as a project partner. The greatest assets of the Centre are a wide reach to SME’s nationally and internationally, two decades of successful business education execution experience and commercial expansion. We find that our greatest contribution to the consortium would be the extensive experience on innovative business models, training and coaching. Feel free to reach us via email: karmen@czp.hr

Best regards,
    Karmen Kutnjak
    Director
    Centre for entrepreneurship

Hello, I represent the Institute of Entrepreneurship Development, a private non-profit research organization located in Greece experienced in the field of Social and Business Innovation. In our 17 years of operation, we have been actively involved in the planning, implementation, and evaluation of more than 200 projects at the European and national level under different thematic areas and specific topics such as ICT, social innovation, entrepreneurship, social inclusion, citizens engagement, etc. We could get involved in some networks on the above-mentioned topics.
    IEDs experts can offer you professional services on project management and project dissemination for your Project. We could also be the Technical Partner as we have experience in developing applications and such kinds of platforms. iED has also developed its own e-learning platform ATHENA providing online courses and certifications. Among others, we are in a position to undertake the development of the dissemination, communication, and exploitation strategy. Also, we have a network of stakeholders that we could involve.

For more information please feel free to contact us at projects@ied.eu

Azra Gurdic RibicAzra Gurdic Ribic
    Participant

Hello Fernando,

We are the Foundation for Innovation, Technology and Transfer of Knowledge from Tuzla, Bosnia and Herzegovina.

We are primarily focused on advising young people in the field of robotics, as well as supporting the development of technological and social innovations through networking and partnership. Our mission is to empower individuals and teams to work for peace and prosperity, strengthen the economy in Western Balkans by activating entrepreneurship and generating an innovative business atmosphere​, and create new, better-paid jobs for young and/or experienced people.
    We are especially interested in joining a consortium regarding the SO 1.1 Smarter Mediterranean since we are experienced in providing education in advanced technologies such as robotics and automation.
    Please inform us about further steps.
    Azra Gurdić Ribić office@f4itt.org

Nuno CarvalhoNuno Carvalho
    Participant

Dear Fernando,

If you need a Portuguese Municipality please contact me: top.grades.pt@gmail.com

Best regards,

Nuno Carvalho

Luka DragojevicLuka Dragojevic
    Participant

Dear Fernando,

I am writing on behalf of The Primorje-Gorski Kotar County which is interested to participate in EuroMEd projects

The Primorje-Gorski Kotar County is located in the Western part of the Republic of Croatia, at the point of encounter of the blue Northern Adriatic and the green mountainous region of Gorski Kotar. The Primorje-Gorski Kotar County is a unit of regional self-government encompassing 14 cities and 22 municipalities with total population of 265.419. The seat of the County is in Rijeka. The County performs its activities through 11 departments with regional competences dealing with spatial and urban planning, regional development, tourism, entrepreneurship, rural development, sports, culture, technical culture, youth, planning and development of network of educational, health, social and cultural institutions. As regional authority County has implemented over 20 INTERREG projects including EnerNETmob, BLUEISLANDS (INTERREG Med), REFRESH, FOCUS IN CD (INTERREG Central Europe) EnerMOB, FUTURE 4.0 (INTERREG Adrion), MOSES ARCA ADRIATICA, Adri.SmArtFish, ARGOS, AdriPromTour, ARTVISION +, Joint SECAP, EXCOVER, FRAMESPORT (INTERREG Italy-Croatia), CARNIVORA DINARICA, GREENMOBILE, CLAUSTRA + (INTERREG Slovenia- Croatia) as well as SCREEN as SIMPLA projects (HORIZON 2020).

We remain at your disposal for any further developments.

Greg BjornGreg Bjorn
    Blocked

cool

Viewing 14 posts - 16 through 29 (of 29 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.