Tagged: circular economy. reuse, recycle, reduce waste
- This topic has 18 replies, 16 voices, and was last updated 7 months, 2 weeks ago by Balkan Bridge.
08/09/2022 at 11:18 #10091cristina guerraParticipant
AmbienteParco is a ScienceCenter on sustainability in Brescia (IT), We are hosting 25.000 visitors per year. We propone to visitors some exhibitions on water, food, mobility, energy savings and renewable energies and circular economy too. We are going to improve it, transforming it into travelling exhibitions and pointing out its universal design concept.
We will be glad to cooperate with you.
For additional information we are available on e-mail: email@example.com/09/2022 at 15:48 #10465Nuno CarvalhoParticipant
I represent a Portuguese Municipality that is interested in joining a consortium like yours.
If you are interested please contact me: firstname.lastname@example.org/09/2022 at 08:03 #10738Angelos ParmatziasParticipant
We are interested in your project.
C.I.P. Citizens In Power (CIP) is a non-profit, educational and research organization. CIP constitutes a leading organization in Cyprus in global education, social innovation, citizen engagement, entrepreneurship, STEM, IoT, AI, clean energy and sustainable growth. CIP has been running more than 70 EU-funded projects, including KA2 & KA3 actions, AMIF, ENI CBC Med, COSME and Horizon Europe.
Contact us at email@example.com http://www.citizensinpower.org
Few of our projects
– ‘NEX-LABS’ ENI CBC MED project: ENI CBC MED project: is a €3.4 million project that aims to support the implementation of clean technologies for the sustainable and resilient growth of agri-food sector production based on more efficient use of energy (renewable/solar solutions) and water (wastewater treatment, water harvesting or reuse solutions) in Mediterranean Partner Countries region thanks to the contribution of ICT such as blockchain technology, Internet or the Things (IoT), Artificial Intelligence (AI), Machine Learning and Big Data. http://www.enicbcmed.eu/projects/nex-labs
– ‘Closing the gap between fork and farm for circular nutrient flows’ project aims at the implementation and exploration of innovative Nitrogen & Phosphorus recovery solutions for the utilization of human sanitary waste from urban settlements and its conversion into safe bio-based fertilisers for agricultural production (HORIZON-CL6-2022-ZEROPOLLUTION-01-02, Project number: 101081883, budget: 7.5 million).
– FlexCHESS aims to revolutionize the existing paradigms of energy storage by developing a multi-level flexibility approach based on Virtual Energy Storage System (VESS) that can store surplus energy through hybrid energy storage systems (HESS) and modify their behaviour and architecture to support unpredictable growth and change of demand, climate and market (HORIZON-CL5-2022-D3-01, project number: 101096946, budget 3.6 Million)13/10/2022 at 13:08 #13085Balkan BridgeParticipant
We from Balkan Bridge Bulgaria would like to indicate out interest.
Balkan Bridge is an organisation aiming to bring together the societies of Balkans and to achieve cooperation and growth. The organisation’s mission is to cover the gaps of the Balkan area in terms of professional training, networking and research activities with the goal to transform Balkans to a sustainable ecosystem with a highly skilled human capital and businesses able to adapt to the needs of the society and the global trends.
In order to achieve its goals, Balkan Bridge is providing consultancy services, training for the improvement of professional skills to individuals and corporate training for businesses in order to achieve teams’ growth and empowerment.
Within this context, the main target groups of Balkan Bridge are:
Individuals (incl. minorities such as migrants and refugees)
SMEs (Small & Medium Enterprises)
Contact us on: firstname.lastname@example.org
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.