Forum

We are looking for a lead partner – reducing the impact of tourism on traffic

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Marina PavlicMarina Pavlic
    Participant

King ICT is a large business user and system integrator that establishes technological solutions in traffic. Our field of activity is the application of the latest technological solutions that have a positive effect on reducing traffic congestion, traffic analytics and diagnostics, reducing pollution caused by road traffic and the like. We are the most famous ICT system integrator in Croatia, whose technological urban mobility solutions have been implemented in all the largest cities such as Zagreb, Dubrovnik, Šibenik, Zadar, and we are currently working on the traffic reconstruction of the second largest Croatian city, Split. Also, our solutions are implemented in all international airports in Croatia, on Croatian highways and in tunnels, cable cars, etc. In addition to traffic solutions, we also deal with hydro-logical solutions related to floods and water purity.
    Given that Croatia still has major traffic problems, and at the same time a limited number of implemented multi modal solutions, we would like to get involved in some of the future projects within the Interreg Euro – MED program.
    Our contribution to the projects could be in the field of transport, environmental protection, and transfer of new technologies.
    We believe that projects dealing with multi modal solutions, solving traffic jams in touristic and larger cities, between airports and cities, seaports, and connections with the TEN-T backbone, prioritizing urgent services (ambulance, firemen, police) will reduce traffic jams. Our projects are directly related to combating climate change, protecting the environment, promoting green living areas, and enhancing sustainable tourism.
    If you think that King ICT would be a suitable project partner for the Interreg Euro – MED project, please contact me.
    http://www.king-ict.eu

Alice ScottiAlice Scotti
    Participant

Dear Marina, I’m Alice Scotti from Adriafer, company 100% controlled by the Trieste Port Authority. We are the shunting manager of the port and a railway undertaking operating in the Friuli – Venezia Giulia Region on the border to Slovenia and Austria.
    We would like to develop a project idea related to railways as a mean to reduce traffic congestion caused by tourism by reactivating old train paths as TRANSALPINA and TCM-MUGGIA (Trieste – Slovenia railway lines) as new Public transport and touristic attractions, having our firm as railway undertaking.
    We have on our sidea consulting firm which could help us in the drafting and coordination of the proposal if you need a LP.
    In case you are interested please don’t hesitate to contact me a ascotti@adriaferrailservices.com

Best regrds,

Alice Scotti
    Adriafer Rail Services S.r.l.,
    New Free Port, Trieste
    ascotti@adriaferrailservices.com
    +39 3468841077

Renato ColonnaRenato Colonna
    Participant

Hi, Marina

I am writing on behalf of GAL Molise verso 2000, situated in region of Molise (Italy).
    GAL is a limited liability consortium company founded in 1994 with the aim of designing, implementing and managing initiatives in the field of Local, National and European development.

I propose as we could offer technical assistance and coordination service for the development of project.
    Our working group has certified experience in the sector also and above all regarding European projects.

In this project we could take care of the communication part (given our means) also by organizing information seminars to involve experts and the population.

For further info you can contact the following addresses:
    e-mail: adocolagio@yahoo.it or colonnarenato95@gmail.com

Best regards
    Renato

Maria TsagkatakiMaria Tsagkataki
    Participant

Dear Marina,

I am writing on behalf of Municipality of Heraklion of Crete (Greece), to express that we appreciate your idea. Heraklion is the capital of the island of Crete and the third largest city in Greece, with one of the most visited airports in the country, especially in the summer months. Due to its location and attributes faces extreme over-tourism phenomena, which fluctuate, thought the years. The main and obvious issue is overcrowded city, traffic jam, limited water resources, general potential urgent risks etc. We believe that multimodal solutions is the best way to attack this problem in a big city, thus we opt towards sustainable tourism, climate change, protecting the environment and promoting green living areas.
    I am looking forward to hear from you and we are open to examine new innovative solutions/methods and technologies.

Kind Regards,

Maria tsagkataki

Municipality of Heraklion Crete
    Directorate of Planning, Programming and ICT
    European Programmes Dept.
    66, Ikarou Av., Crete, Greece
    tel. 0030 2813409666
    europrograms3@heraklion.gr

Maria TsagkatakiMaria Tsagkataki
    Participant

PS: my email was wrong, please contact me on euprograms3@heraklion.gr

Marina PavlicMarina Pavlic
    Participant

Dear Maria,
    thank you very much for your contact. I am sending you an email. Greetings from Zagreb, Marina

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.