Forum

Urban tourism and climate change looking for partners

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Carla RaseraCarla Rasera
    Participant

Avitem is a French public international cooperation agency working on urban and territorial development in Mediterranean area.
    We are preparing a project for testing innovative solutions for urban tourism in Mediterranean cities in a context of dramatic climate changes.
    How to develop a quality/innovative offer for ensuring a valuable experience to visitors and the sustainability of urban destinations during the hottest hours of the day?
    We are looking especially for tourims organisation like Tourism Board or municipalities ready to innovate!
    Please contact me by mail : c.rasera@avitem.org

• This topic was modified 1 year, 9 months ago by Carla RaseraCarla Rasera.
    Chiara Dall'AglioChiara Dall’Aglio
    Participant

Good morning, Sviluppumbria, Regional Development Agency of Umbria, has close to 50 yerars experiences in supporting local development projects and implementing regional policies. Since 2007, we have been working in tourism development and, as from 2012, we are acting as Tourist Board. Our main activites include developing and managing the official tourist website umbriatourism.it, organising trade events and fair particiaption and developing local tourism products, especially itineraries, hiking and spirtual trails and cycling routes, as in viadifrancesco.it
    We have also managed and lead several Interreg projects on sustainibility, tourism and cultural heritage. Our current running projects are Interreg Euorpe SHARE and Interreg Med ProminentPlus.
    If our profile is fitting with your porject please get in touch.
    Kind regards
    Chiara Dall’Aglio
    Responsible for EU project and tourism expert

Nuno MartinsNuno Martins
    Participant

Hi Carla

Please consider the Portuguese Association of Start-Ups as a representative of the micro-enterprises in the tourism sector (expected to constitute above 90% of all enterprises in Tourism)

we can also suggest some of our start-ups associates operating in sustainable tourism, in case you want to have SMEs in the sector

please write me to projects @ apsu.pt

Natalija CigutNatalija Cigut
    Participant

Dear Carla,

I’m representing our organisation Research and Education Centre Mansion Rakičan (https://www.ris-dr.si/). We are a public organisation located in northeast part of Slovenia and we were founded by Municipality Murska Sobota. As a public institution, we work in the field of research, education, tourism and carry out several social programmes. Our organisation is very versatile and is active in different fields, but especially in tourism sector. Our mansion also provides accommodation for visitors (castle rooms) and we organise different events, that attract domestic and foreign visitors. We are also very active and successful in different European Interreg programmes: Interreg Adrion, Interreg Danube, Interreg V-A Slovenia – Austria, Interreg V-A Slovenia – Hungary, Interreg V-A Slovenia – Croatia, and also in other international programmes (Erasmus+, Creative Europe etc.).
    In the field of tourism, we strive to develop unique and sustainable tourism offers, in which we are very actively involving equestrian tourism, since horses are part of our mansion. We also take care of the cultural heritage of the mansion and the natural heritage of the surrounding park. The latter is an important part of our tourism strategy.
    I think we would provide interesting views and practical experiences in the framework of your project.
    I’m available for more details and to discuss more about topics of interests, so don’t hesitate to contact us for further information.
    My e-mail: natalija@ris-dr.si

Stefania MelisStefania Melis
    Participant

Dear Carla
    I’ve just sent an email to you. Please check your inbox and contact me if interested
    Thanks in advance
    Stefania

Dear Carla,
    I have just sent you an e-mail, expressing our interest for your proposal.
    Kind regards
    P. Konstantinopoulos

Borislava YordanovaBorislava Yordanova
    Participant

Hello!
    My name is Borislava Yordanova and I work in District government Burgas. We are very interested in the topic and have experience in tourism sector.
    If you are interested, I can provide more details.
    My e-mail is b.yordanova@bsregion.org

Greetings,
    Borislava

Nuno CarvalhoNuno Carvalho
    Participant

Hi,

I represent a Portuguese Municipality that is interested in joining a consortium like yours.
    If you are interested please contact me: top.grades.pt@gmail.com

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.