Forum

Trama Tecnoambiental (Spain) interested in joining a consortium

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Jacopo AlberizziJacopo Alberizzi
    Participant

Trama Tecnoambiental TTA is a global consulting and engineering company with headquarters in Barcelona, Spain. Since its founding in 1986, fully committed to a sustainable energy development, TTA has been providing specialized services in distributed generation through renewable energies, energy management and efficiency, rural electrification, self-generation, integration of renewables in buildings, sustainable architecture, as well as, specialized training, education and technological development related to its activities.

TTA is involved in several projects in the Mediterranean area with several partners and it is interested in joining a consortium to bring expertise, partners and ideas.

Marina PavlicMarina Pavlic
    Participant

Dear Jacopo,
    We are the largest system integrator in Croatia and our field of activities includes, among other things, sustainable transport and hydrology.
    I am interested in whether you deal with sustainable energy solutions that can be installed along roads, such as vertical wind turbines for electricity production, possibly by designing them, then photovoltaic cells and similar solutions that could be used to power ICT equipment?
    Do not hesitate to contact me at marina.pavlic@king-ict.eu
    Kind regards, Marina

MONICA SALVIATOMONICA SALVIATO
    Participant

Dear Jacopo Alberizzi,

Thank you for your kind email.
    The Municipality of Spinea is not developing any project at this stage; however, we are currently looking for joining partnerships in the field of education as well as social and environmental issues, and will be thus available for communicating and disseminating project results to a wide audience in the targeted area.
    We would be delighted to participate to project s related to the topics you mentioned and explore potential ways of collaboration.
    In the meantime, kindly see below a short description of the Municipality:

The Municipality of Spinea is located in the Metropolitan City of Venice (Italy) and it has a population of around 28,000 people. Close to Venice, one of the main touristic destinations in Italy, its territory includes both rural and urban areas.
    Spinea will be European City of Sport in 2023, and sport, social inclusion and education are among its main priorities. The Municipality of Spinea is in charge of all administrative functions regarding its population and territory of Spinea, with a specific focus on services devoted to citizens and community, local territory and economic development, safety and culture. According to the latest available data, Spinea has 1,500 enterprises in the territory, of which 314 were women’s enterprises and 108 were run by young people. The organisational structure of the Municipality has 91 administrative and technical employees, with a specific department dedicated to social matters.

Please do not hesitate to contact me if you think you can benefit from our expertise.
    Looking forward to hearing from you soon,

Best regards
    Monica Salviato

Marina PavlicMarina Pavlic
    Participant

Dear Monica,
    please send your contact.
    Kind regards,
    Marina
    marina.pavlic@king-ict.eu

Renato ColonnaRenato Colonna
    Participant

Dear Jacopo

I am writing on behalf of GAL Molise verso 2000, situated in region of Molise (Italy).
    GAL is a limited liability consortium company founded in 1994 with the aim of designing, implementing and managing initiatives in the field of Local, National and European development.

Our working group has certified experience in the sector also and above all regarding European projects.
    I propose as we could offer technical assistance and coordination service for the development of project especially if other Italian parters participate.
    We can take care of the communication part; publicizing events and organizing meetings and seminars.

For further info you can contact the following addresses:
    e-mail: adocolagio@yahoo.it or colonnarenato95@gmail.com

Best regards
    Renato

Davide PapurelloDavide Papurello
    Participant

I am an energy eng., assistant prof. at Politecnico di Torino (Energy Dept.) working mainly on the New Energy Carriers and green energies, such as micro wind turbines and PV maintenance with several techniques such as thermal camera etc…
    University available as a partner to work on research projects.
    Here my contacts
    davide.papurello@polito.it

Gregorio ClavarinoGregorio Clavarino
    Participant

Dear Jacopo,

I am Gregorio Clavarino working for the social enterprise Itinerari Paralleli active in the field of social innovation, community engagement and citizen participation. Specifically, concerning your project idea, we could contribute to the project bringing the socio-cultural dimension to ensure proper community engagement and citizen participation in renewable energy development projects.
    Here is my contact g.clavarino@itinerariparalleli.org
    Best,
    Gregorio

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.