Forum

Tourism and cultural Heritage

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

ICRPC DESCRIPTION
    The Institut Català de Recerca en Patrimoni Cultural (ICPRC-CERCA) (Catalan Institute for Cultural Heritage Research) is a research centre devoted to study of material and immaterial cultural and natural heritage, its uses, and processes of heritagization and the uses of cultural heritage in tourism. ICRPC houses the Observatori dels Públics focused on research of museums and cultural heritage audiences in Catalonia.

We are looking for proposals where we can participate as partners and contribute with our expertise

http://www.icrpc.cat

The ICRPC’s objective
    To be a leading centre in the field of cultural heritage research, through scientific work based on criteria of excellence, openness and the interrelation of the Institute with other reseach groups in the area of cultural heritage and other scientific fields.

Our mission is to undertake cultural heritage research that contributes to society, and Catalan society in particular, by providing analyses of its historical and cultural heritage, and its current and future social relations.

Currently we take part in the project “LIVHES: Living heritage for sustainable development” (Interreg SUDOE programme-SOE4/P5/F1112).

Antonio Rojas Rabaneda
    arojas@icrpc.cat

HELENA CVENKELHELENA CVENKEL
    Participant

Dear Mr. Antonio Rojas Rabaneda,

I am writing to you from regional development agency of Gorenjska, Slovenia. We have over 20 years of experiences in preparation and implementation of EU projects, including MED -different topics of regional development. We are also responsible for regional development and regional development program.

Topics sustainable tourism are key development topics in our region.

I would be glad to have on line meeting. What about next week? my email: helena.cvenkel@bsc-kranj.si

My contacts:
    M.Sc. Helena Cvenkel, director for research and development
    BSC Kranj regional development agency of Gorenjska
    c.s. Zagarja 37,4000 Kranj, Slovenia
    mobile: 00386 31 302 382
    http://www.bsc-kranj.si

Klodiana CollakuKlodiana Collaku
    Participant

Hello,
    CEAPAL (Albanian Centre for Education, Tourism and Entrepreneurship NGO) has 12 years of experience in various projects related to Tourism from capacity building to culture heritage, tourism management and related digital projects (virtual tours, storytelling’s, gamifications, etc). we have been subcontractors of Interreg Med (2016-2020) as well as of several Interreg projects (Interreg Greece Albania, Interreg Italy-Montenegro-Albania) etc.

we would be interested to join as partners , having also partners in Albania from the public sector.

Contacts:

info@ceapal.al
    klodianacollaku@yahoo.com
    Tel: +355 692054070
    http://www.ceapal.al

Serafim KontosSerafim Kontos
    Participant

Greetings, I am Serafim Kontos, Researcher from the Laboratory of Atmospheric Physics of the Aristotle University of Thessaloniki (A.U.Th.), Greece. Our expertise is on analysis and predictions of environmental information related to climate, energy and air quality, and on the respective impacts on human health and public sectors. We are interested to join a consortium as partners. You can contact me at mkontos@auth.gr

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.