Forum

Sustainable Rural Tourism

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 21 total)
  • Author
    Sonia GerominoSonia Geromino
    Participant

Dear All
    we are GAL l’Altra Romagna, a development agency in Emilia Romagna Region, in Italy.
    We are searching for parteners for a project on sustainable rural tourism.

Anna RessaAnna Ressa
    Participant

Dear Sonia,
    I’m writing on behalf of TECNOPOLIS science and technology park based in Puglia Region.
    I will be glad to discuss further the opportunity. Can you send an email to a.ressa_at_tno.it?
    Thanks in advance and kind regards
    Anna Ressa

Gulsel CiftciGulsel Ciftci
    Participant

Dear Sonia,
    We would love to be a partner in your project. I am an associate Professor at Trakya University, Faculty of Applied Sciences (Edirne- Turkiye). Most faculty members in the department have European project experience with theoretical and practical backgrounds.

Please contact me with any questions.

With best regards,

Dr. Gülsel Çiftci
    Visiting Research Scholar- Arizona State University (USA)
    Associate Professor-Trakya University (Turkiye)

Marina PavlicMarina Pavlic
    Participant

Dear Sonia,
    I’m writing on behalf of King ICT, a leading system integrator from Zagreb dedicated to the introduction of sustainable transport solutions and water purity.
    We have an idea how to connect the topic of your project with the project activities. I believe that these solutions would be attractive to you, and we can easily add partners from Croatia or Slovenia if you need them.
    If you are interested in our ideas and project partnership, please contact me by email: marina.pavlic@king-ict.eu
    Best regards, Marina

Mario ShahiniMario Shahini
    Participant

Dear Sonia,

I am writing on behalf of the Regional Council Durres, a regional public authority in Albania covering 3 municipalities. We are a coastal region, with tourism playing a vital role in the economy and development of our region. Our region is involved in implementing sustainable tourism policies at a regional level, therefore we express our interest in your project idea as it would be very relevant and beneficial to our region. Furthermore, our institution has a vast experience in participating at EU co-funded projects, mainly in the INTERREG MED and ADRION programmes. Please feel free to contact me at shahinimario@yahoo.com for further communications.

Best regards

Mario Shahini

Borislava YordanovaBorislava Yordanova
    Participant

Dear Sonia,

My name is Borislava Yordanova and I work in District government Burgas. I am very interested in your idea, could you please share more details?

Best regards,
    Borislava Yordanova
    b.yordanova@bs.government.bg

Federica MazzantiFederica Mazzanti
    Participant

Dear Sonia,

I’m an EU consultant based in Padua with a wide network of partners and clients all over Italy and Europe. If you need municipalities, private companies or universities for your consortium do not hesitate to reach out.

You can contact me at federica.mazzanti@resolve-consulenza.it

Kind regards,
    Federica

Haris PapagiannakisHaris Papagiannakis
    Participant

Dear Sonia, dear all

I am replying on behalf of Staori, a destination management / ecotour operator cooperative based on Crete, Greece.
    Our island region needs urgently a shift to sustainable paradigms and lends itself perfectly for it.

We would love to read more details from you soon and contribute to the application development, where needed.
    You can contact me at info@staori.gr

Best wishes,
    Haris

Alice ScottiAlice Scotti
    Participant

Dear Sonia,
    I’m Alice Scotti from Adriafer, company 100% controlled by the Trieste Port Authority. Trieste is a port city and also the biggest Italian railway port.
    We are the shunting manager of the port and a railway undertaking operating in the Friuli – Venezia Giulia Region on the border to Slovenia and Austria.
    We would like to develop a project idea related to railways as a mean to reduce traffic congestion caused by tourism by reactivating old train paths as TRANSALPINA and TCM-MUGGIA (Trieste – Slovenia railway lines) as new Public transport and touristic attractions, having our firm as railway undertaking. Since this call only finances test and transfer projects, I think it would be perfect for pilot test activities such as the one I mentioned.
    We have won 4 co-financed projects just in 2023 on INTERREG and HORIZON programmes and have on our side a consulting firm which could help us in the drafting and coordination of the proposal if you need a LP.
    In case you are interested please don’t hesitate to contact me a ascotti@adriaferrailservices.com

Best regards,

Alice Scotti
    Adriafer Rail Services S.r.l.,
    New Free Port, Trieste
    ascotti@adriaferrailservices.com
    +39 3468841077

Natasha ZarankovaNatasha Zarankova
    Participant

Dear Sonia,

We are really interested to join you in this project, being located in a rural touristic area, that is looking for more sustainable governance and practice. Our organization Business Incubator – Gotse Delchev , Bulgaria, works already 25 years in the fields of rural development and sustainable tourism. We have implemented many projects on these topics under various programmes, here are just some of them: Zero-Impact Cultural Heritage Event Network, Diversification and Promotion of Tourist Products and Services in the High Western Rhodopes, Networking and transfer of knowledge for sustainable economic tourism development – NET-TOUR. We will be happy to share our experience and contribute for developing the project idea.

Do not hesitate to contact me, so we can discuss further how we could collaborate

Best regards,
    Natasha Zarankova,

bi_gd@abv.bg
    http://www.bi-gd.org

Dear Sonia,
    I represent Patras Science Park, from the Region of Western Greece. We have just completed a very successful and relevant project in the ADRION programme (CreaTourES), which is quite relevant to sustainable and rural tourism, since it dealt with the use of ICT for promoting new cultural routes (for bikes, hiking etc.) and points of cultural and tourist interest. In the context of the project, we developed a mobile app and a web platform that you may find at: https://portal.creatoures.eu/index.php/en/.
    Please send me a note if you find it interesting and related.
    Dr. Panagiotis Konstantinopoulos
    pkonst@psp.org.gr

Dear Sonia,

I’m writing on behalf of the Center for Development of the Pelagonija planning region (CDPPR), from Macedonia. We represents public institution for regional development, established by 9 units of local self-government comprising the Pelagonija planning region. CDPPR prepares project proposals for development of the planning region and for the areas with specific developmental needs. It coordinates the activities related to the implementation of the development Program of the planning region and realizes the projects for development of the planning region. It focus on promoting tourism and developmental opportunities of the planning region.
    We have experience in project implementation by various donors and finance instruments (national and international), not directly in EUROMED, but experienced in another Interreg program (IPA CBC).
    We also have projects in tourism development and are open for cooperation for Interreg projects with you and other partners.

Feel free to contact us to share project and activities information on info@pelagonijaregion.mk

Looking forward to your reply.

Regards,
    Center for development of Pelagonija planning region

Selma TuleSelma Tule
    Participant

Dear Sonia,

We are interested in your project idea related to sustainable tourism and joining your consortium as a project partner.

I am writing on behalf of the Tourist Board of Herzegovina-Neretva Canton, which is a body governed by public law and was founded in 2002 with its headquarters in Mostar, Bosnia and Herzegovina.
    The Tourist Board is a specialized organization whose task is to properly valorise its tourist potential, analyse the possibilities of different forms of tourism, create regional tourist products, promote them and place them on the market through different tourist products. Our region – Herzegovina-Neretva Canton is located in the southern part of Bosnia and Herzegovina and consists of 9 municipalities, among which are the famous tourist destinations Mostar and Međugorje.
    The Tourist Board of Herzegovina-Neretva Canton has rich experience in the implementation of various projects co-financed by the EU. We recently completed a project financed from the Interreg Med Programme in which we were a project partner.
    If you accept our offer for cooperation, you can contact us: selma.tule@hercegovina.ba; k.milicevic@hercegovina.ba

Best regards
    Selma

Lora BuskovicLora Buskovic
    Participant

Dear Sonia,

I’m writing on behalf Municipality of Ston and Development agency Ston, Dubrovnik Croatia.

Since we are located on the Pelješac peninsula, are rural tourism is our prime mover in development of our region (olive oils, production of sea salt, oyster farms, agriculture, fishing and a wineries) we would like to join your consortium as a project partner and we would give some more ideas!

Regarding our project experience, we are working on Interreg, ESF and we also have some experience in Erasmus project. Feel free to contact me on ston.rast@gmail.com so I could send you a PIF of our organization.

Looking forward!

Lora

Auleda VloreAuleda Vlore
    Participant

Dear Sonia,

Auleda – Local Economic Development Agency is an experienced organization in the southern part of Albania. We have a good experience participating in Interreg projects and we are actually implementing a Euro-Med project. In any case you might need a partner from Albania to include in your consortium, please feel free to contact us at auledavlore@gmail.com or project.coordinator@auleda.org.al.

Kindly,

Nikolla

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 21 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.