Forum

Sustainable management of water resources on islands

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Dijana RadosDijana Rados
    Participant

Dear all,
    Zadar County Development Agency intend to coordinate to a project about tourism and sustainable management of water resources on islands. This project aims to provide both residents and tourists of the islands in the Mediterranean sea with optimal amounts of water for daily use throughout the year through research and mapping of water resources on the island such as old wells and the development of aquaweb. We are looking for new partners. Please, let us know if you are interested: dijana.rados@zadra.hr, matilda.kardum@zadra.hr

Silvia MedriSilvia Medri
    Participant

Dear Rados,

I contacting you from Romagna Tech, a joint-stock consortium company accredited as an Industrial Research Laboratory and Innovation Centre within the framework of the “High Technology Network” promoted by the Emilia-Romagna Region, and operates as a Research and Technology Transfer Organisation with the objective of promoting and generating technological innovation processes through collaborations with other research centres, support to companies and organisations, and as a start-up accelerator through its business incubators.

I have contacted you at you email, please feel free to reach out anytime: silvia.medri@romagnatech.eu

Thank you in advance.

Best,

Silvia Medri

Angelos ParmatziasAngelos Parmatzias
    Participant

We are interested in your project, please contact us
    C.I.P. Citizens In Power (CIP) is a non-profit, educational and research organization. CIP constitutes a leading organization in Cyprus in global education, social innovation, citizen engagement, entrepreneurship, STEM, IoT, AI, clean energy and sustainable growth. CIP has been running more than 70 EU-funded projects, including KA2 & KA3 actions, AMIF, ENI CBC Med, COSME and Horizon Europe.
    Contact us at angelos.p@citizensinpower.org http://www.citizensinpower.org

MICHAEL GIORGALLASMICHAEL GIORGALLAS
    Participant

Dear Dijana,
    We, CYDRONES IoT SOLUTION Ltd, are a cutting-edge technology Start-Up company based in CYPRUS specializing in designing Drones and designing innovative solutions based on the Internet of Things (IoT), Artificial Intelligence (AI), and Blockchain technologies that collect, process, and manage data for decision making and action routing. I would like to express our interest in your project, and we would like to get to know more information about your project idea. We would be very interested to collaborate and use drones, or Internet of Things (IoT) / Artificial Intelligence (AI), or Blockchain technologies in your project.

Michael Giorgallas
    CYDRONES IoT SOLUTION Ltd
    Cyprus

Please feel free to contact me at: mgiorgallas@cytanet.com.cy

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.