Forum

SOSPASTOFARMER:Strengthening network for the survival of traditional agriculture

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

This project aims to strengthen sustainable agricultural practices, particularly pastoralism, in response to climate change in the EUROMED region. It focuses on providing comprehensive support and training programs for farmers, emphasizing pastoralism-based models. The initiative involves implementing advanced technologies and innovative practices to enhance the sustainability of agricultural enterprises, recognizing their crucial role in climate change adaptation and regional economies.

Specific objectives and planned activities include:

SO1: Enhancing knowledge transfer and professionalization in the sector through innovative techno-economic control models.
    – Analyzing current production and management systems in project territories.
    – Developing a comprehensive management tool for livestock farming.
    – Assessing the economic, social, and environmental viability of sustainable production systems.
    – Implementing a professionalization program for farmers and technicians.
    – Proposing policy improvements through participatory approaches.

SO2: Promoting ecological and sustainable livestock transition to enhance adaptability to climate change and increase product value.
    – Conducting awareness campaigns and valorizing products.
    – Analyzing adaptation and resilience to climate change and greenhouse gas emissions.
    – Implementing pilot initiatives for food and fodder autonomy.
    – Proposing policy improvements for ecosystemic services.

SO3: Encouraging youth entrepreneurship and generational renewal in farming.
    – Analyzing existing tools and programs promoting entrepreneurship and generational renewal.
    – Implementing pilot initiatives for farm handover/transfer and entrepreneurship.
    – Conducting awareness-raising workshops.
    – Proposing policy improvements for livestock sector sustainability.

Overall, the project aims to foster sustainable agricultural practices, support the transition to ecological livestock management, and promote youth entrepreneurship in the EUROMED region.

If you are interested, please contact with us: Luis Miguel Sanabria (info@edintra.es)

Mario ShahiniMario Shahini
    Participant

Dear Luis,

I am writing on behalf of the Regional Council Durres, a regional public authority covering 3 municipalities in Albania, with a successful and vast experience of participating in EU
    projects. Our institution is involved in implementing sustainable economy, tourism and environmental policies at a regional level, with an emphasis on agricultural land management and protection, therefore making your project idea very beneficial and relevant to our region . Please do not hesitate to contact me at shahinimario@yahoo.com for further communications in case you are interested in having a public institution partner from Albania in your consortium.

Best regards

Mario Shahini

Danilo CrastollaDanilo Crastolla
    Participant

Dear

I saw your post in the partner search tool .
    If like your proposal and I will be delighted to supply to you ITALIAN and GREEK partners.
    On the other hand stay tuned because we can cooperate for many other calls and programmes for which we are working with. If you agree send me an email to estero@crastolla.com and i can share all partner’s details.

We can also cooperate for any EU calls including Interreg Europe, Next Med, Euro Med, Cerv, Daphne, Crea, Horizon etc

Best regards
    Danilo Crastolla
    0039 371 4482444

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.