Forum

research project in Tourism and sustainability

Viewing 6 posts - 16 through 21 (of 21 total)
  • Author
    Jean-Michel CATANIJean-Michel CATANI
    Participant

bonjour
    la Caisse de Développement de la Corse est une société financière (actionnariat public/privé)basée en Corse et dont l’objet est le financement des Petites et moyennes entreprises grâce à la mobilisation d’instruments financiers ( prêts à taux préférentiels, prêts participatifs, garanties) .
    Nous avons fiancés plus de 2400 projets en 12 ans, et consacrons plus de 33% de nos ressources à l’accompagnement du secteur du tourisme , avec une volonté de soutenir en priorité les investissements inscrits dans une démarche responsable sur le plan environnemental.
    Nous avons une expérience dans la mobilisation des fonds communautaires ( PO FEDER 2007-2013, 2014-2020) sous forme d’instruments financiers et avons déjà participé à un projet INTERREG axé sur l’économie circulaire (EMBRACE PROJECT)
    Conscients de l’importance de la recherche de durabilité pour le tourisme notamment sur une île sujette à une forte affluence touristique saisonnière, nous serions ravis de collaborer à votre projet .

JM CATANI
    Directeur Général CADEC

Jean-Michel CATANIJean-Michel CATANI
    Participant

Hello

CADEC (Caisse de Développement de la Corse / Corsican development fund) is a financial company (public/private shareholding) based in Corsica and whose purpose is to finance Small and Medium-sized Enterprises through the mobilization of financial instruments (loans at preferential rates, equity loans, guarantees).
    We have funded more than 2400 projects in 12 years, and dedicate more than 33% of our resources to supporting the tourism sector, with a desire to support investments designed in an environmentally responsible approach.
    We have experience in the mobilisation of EU funds (ERDF OP 2007-2013, 2014-2020) in the form of financial instruments and have already participated in an INTERREG project focused on the circular economy (EMBRACE PROJECT)
    Aware of the importance of the search for sustainability for tourism, especially on an island subject to a high seasonal tourist influx, we would be delighted to collaborate in your project

JM CATANI
    jmcatani@cadec.corsica
    Directeur Général CADEC

Sanda RakocevicSanda Rakocevic
    Participant

I am writing on behalf of Community Impact Accelerator – Zid (ADP-Zid), a non-profit NGO based in Podgorica, Montenegro, in the hopes of joining your consortium.

Through the course of nearly 30 years since ADP-Zid was established, we have participated in several Interreg Danube and Interreg Cro-BiH-MNE projects, as well as numerous EU-funded programs. We are also the Info Centre for ESF+ and EaSI strand programs in Montenegro, as well as the contact point for the European programs Erasmus+ and European Solidarity Corps.

The programs and projects we conduct are in terms of cross- border cooperation, green and digital economy growth, sustainable tourism, creative industries, promoting social innovations and entrepreneurship, education and youth participation process, regulating the job market and developing the concept of affordable housing.

One of the projects we have implemented that particularly pertains to this topic is “Child Friendly Tourism in the Cross Border Region”, CBC Montenegro – Albania. During the course of the project, we focused on encouraging the tourism industry to sustainably develop its services using ICT.

Additionally, we are currently working on creating a prototype of used car transformed from internal combustion engine into electric one through the project “Exploring green energy potential in Montenegrin transport system”, IPA II.

Furthermore, we are in the process of implementing the project “EICEE – Western Balkan Eco Innovation and Circular Economy Ecosystem” IPA III, which researches the potential of the transformation of climate neutrality policies and the impact of the solidarity economy in the development of green and circular economy products.

If you recognize Montenegro as a valuable region for the realization of the project and ADP-Zid as a potential new partner, we look forward to our further cooperation. Should you have any more questions, we could organize a Zoom, Teams or Skype meeting to address any matters that need to be discussed.

For more information, please contact us via email on zid@zid.org.me or sanda@zid.org.me

Zarja ŠinkovecZarja Šinkovec
    Participant

Hi,

I am writing on behalf of our NGO, Planet to the 3rd Power, Institute for interdisciplinary development from Slovenia. We like your project idea and would love to collaborate in some way. Are you still searching for additional consortium partners? If yes, feel free to contact us here and we can discuss our collaboration further: projects@planet3pm.si

With kind regards,

Zarja

Charles JimCharles Jim
    Participant

As high-profile economist, I have always take deep-rooted interest in the tourism economy, a whole new dimension added to the dynamic world of economics and I have acquired sufficient wealth of knowledge and especially this area of economy stand paramount in my mind for the research project when I learnt how various nations tourism have their own modus operandi of tourism to propagate their soft-power across the globe and utilise that revenue to empower their core export-oriented sectors. This research project enabled me to talk on wider spectrum of economy with the knowledge I have attained with self-guided learning as well as buy university assignments online to acquire in greater depth on suite of tourism industry and be able to compose a tourism topic with perfectly crafted facts and figures.

ana pegoana pego
    Participant

The Circular economy and tourism sustainable development will be added to Interreg Europe, since other countries are important to be included as North of Europe. Please let me know if you’re interested in being part of the new project, and also if you know any partners willing to be involved from North of Europe.
    Please email me at: acpego@ualg.pt

Viewing 6 posts - 16 through 21 (of 21 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.