- This topic has 0 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 7 months, 1 week ago by Mariya Zlateva.
23/08/2022 at 08:29 #9744Mariya ZlatevaParticipant
Regional Agency for Entrepreneurship and Innovations – Varna (RAPIV) is a Bulgarian organization, carrying out its activities in public benefit, for stimulating regional economy, through the development of entrepreneurship and innovations.
Members of RAPIV are 4 Universities; local/regional authorities; research organization, NGOs/ business support organizations and innovative SMEs. RAPIV’s main objective is to support the regional economic development by establishing favorable environment for SMEs. It has a long-year experience in rendering support services for entrepreneurs and SMEs.
The background of RAPIV includes active participation in more than 30 European and national projects in the field of entrepreneurship’s promotion, social innovations, improving entrepreneurial skills, eHealth, agrifood, etc.
RAPIV develops its activity in the following priority sectors:
• Energy, energy efficiency and environment.
• Information and communication technologies.
• Mechanical engineering, electrical engineering and electronics.
• Marine industry.
• Manufacturing industry.
• Construction and transport – establishment of transport infrastructure.
• Services – financial, logistic, etc.
• Chemistry, biotechnology and pharmaceuticals.
In the sphere of environment RAPIV has carried out scientific, technical, consultative and organizational support of Strategic Environmental Assessment or other environmental expertise and other services under the European and national projects. The organization has built considerable expertise in the field of climate change adaptation in coastal areas by taking part in:
– strategic survey and analysis of the European regions in the economic field, basic infrastructure, including ecological infrastructure and social development with emphasis on the sectors, mostly affected by climate change;
– identification, selection and transfer of good practices as part of the implementation of Transnational cooperation programmes: results from exchange of experience under three INTERREG IVC Projects and Operational programme for the Black Sea basin 2007 – 2013;
– elaboration of socio-economic analysis of policies, related to climate change, studying the risks of physical and economical damages as well as new opportunities, arising from climate change;
– developing analysis of the integration of the EU strategies and policies related to climate change adaptation in Bulgarian national legislation;
– participation in the development of Regional strategies for climate change adaptation for Central, North and Southern Europe and consolidated European Strategy for climate change adaptation (PROJECT REGIOCLIMA INTERREG IVC)
-raising awareness on climate change adaptation;
-increasing the participation of Non-governmental organizations in fostering policies for balanced development and sustainable use of natural resources;
– development of a Strategic document “Municipal plan for development of Varna Municipality for the period 2014-2020”, including environmental section and strategy for climate change adaptation.
For more information about our current activity, visit our web site: http://www.rapiv.org
contact person: Mariya Zlateva, firstname.lastname@example.org
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.