Forum

REDUCE THE IMPACT OF TOURISM With UNUSED RAILWAY LINES – Looking for partners

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Alice ScottiAlice Scotti
    Participant

I’m Alice Scotti from Adriafer, company 100% controlled by the Trieste Port Authority. Trieste is a port city and also the biggest italian railway port.
    We are the shunting manager of the port and a railway undertaking operating in the Friuli – Venezia Giulia Region on the border to Slovenia and Austria.
    We would like to develop a project idea related to railways as a mean to reduce traffic congestion caused by tourism by reactivating old train paths as TRANSALPINA and TCM-MUGGIA (Trieste – Slovenia railway lines) as new Public transport and touristic attractions, having our firm as railway undertaking.
    We have on our sidea consulting firm which could help us in the drafting and coordination of the proposal if you need a LP.
    In case you are interested please don’t hesitate to contact me a ascotti@adriaferrailservices.com

Best regrds,

Alice Scotti
    Adriafer Rail Services S.r.l.,
    New Free Port, Trieste

Home

ascotti@adriaferrailservices.com
    +39 3468841077

Renato ColonnaRenato Colonna
    Participant

Hi, Alice

I am writing on behalf of GAL Molise verso 2000, situated in region of Molise (Italy).
    GAL is a limited liability consortium company founded in 1994 with the aim of designing, implementing and managing initiatives in the field of Local, National and European development.

I propose as we could offer technical assistance and coordination service for the development of project.
    Our working group has certified experience in the sector also and above all regarding European projects.

In this project we could take care of the communication part (given our means) also by organizing information seminars to involve experts and the population.

For further info you can contact the following addresses:
    e-mail: adocolagio@yahoo.it or colonnarenato95@gmail.com

Best regards
    Renato

Danilo CrastollaDanilo Crastolla
    Participant

Dear

I saw your post in the partner search tool .
    If like your proposal and I will be delighted to supply to you ITALIAN and GREEK partners.
    On the other hand stay tuned because we can cooperate for many other calls and programmes for which we are working with. If you agree send me an email to estero@crastolla.com and i can share all partner’s details.

We can also cooperate for any EU calls including Interreg Europe, Next Med, Euro Med, Cerv, Daphne, Crea, Horizon etc

Best regards
    Danilo Crastolla
    0039 371 4482444

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.