- This topic has 1 reply, 2 voices, and was last updated 8 months, 3 weeks ago by Conceição Canavilhas.
14/06/2022 at 15:05 #7385MONICA LAZZARONIParticipant
The Province of Lucca is a NUTS III level public body operating in the Tuscany Region.
Since 2002 our office has operated on numerous European projects, acquiring excellent project design and management skills, building multiple relationships both in the Mediterranean and continental European areas.
We would like to offer ourselves both as a partner and as a leader. Taking into account your skills and experience in the sector, we would be happy to be able to undertake an activity of collaboration for the realization of future projects.
We are interested in working on the following priority themes:
– increasing WATER QUALITY, by a sustainable management of water purification systems
– Promoting transition to CIRCULAR ECONOMY
– Solutions for a sustainable and GREENER ECONOMY in the Mediterranean
– RESEARCH AND INNOVATION and the development of more advanced technologies, energy efficiency, renovation of buildings, bauhous.
– Promoting adaptation to CLIMATE CHANGE
If you are interested please contact us at the following address:
Website: https://www.provincia.lucca.it07/07/2022 at 11:13 #8350Conceição CanavilhasParticipant
The municipality of Albufeira, located in the Algarve region, in the south of Portugal, is part of the Mediterranean basin, in an area of high vulnerability to the impacts of climate change, namely scarcity of water availability and changes in rainfall patterns.
Our project aims to:
• Replace plants cover with high water consumption by native plants
• Materialize technical solutions for irrigation, namely the use of ApR (wastewater reuse)
• Use of high water table, such as existing wells, or Arabian hydraulic structures
• Implement natural engineering solutions for creating reservoirs (dykes), in water lines, in order to create flow equalization zones and promote local biodiversity
• Installation of weather stations, telemanagement and telemetry equipment, as well as humidity sensors to optimize irrigation in response to soil water needs.
We are looking for partners from any Mediterranean region with similar needs.
But we are also interested in the same themes that you mentioned and we can be your partners in other proposals.
If you are interested, you can contact me:
Significado, Lisbon Portugal
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.