Forum

Projects promoting a sustainable economy and entrepreneuship

Viewing 8 posts - 16 through 23 (of 23 total)
  • Author
    Mario ShahiniMario Shahini
    Participant

Dear William,

I am writing on behalf of the Regional Council Durres, a regional public authority in Albania with a successful and vast experience of participating in EU projects. Our institution is involved in implementing sustainable economy policies at a regional level, therefore making your project idea very relevant to our institution and region. Please do not hesitate to contact me at shahinimario@yahoo.com for further communications.

Best regards

Mario Shahini

Miloš ŠipragićMiloš Šipragić
    Participant

Dear Mr. Sultana,

I am writing on behalf of Eda – Enterprise Development Agency from Bosnia and Herzegovina. Eda is interested in joining your project since entrepreneurship development, digital and green transformation, as well as sustainability are main areas of our expertise.

We believe that our experiences, references, and acquired credibility can contribute to better design and implementation of relevant projects. For the past 25 years, Eda has been designing and implementing projects focused on development of local communities and development of SMEs, working on the creation and application of needed knowledge necessary implementation of projects fostering innovations and job creation through different support measures, such as regional and national policy development, testing and transferring innovative solutions, technical support, training, voucher programs, grant funds, and networking.

Eda has proven administrative capacity for the implementation of EU-funded projects (list of references: https://edabl.org/projects/ ). Eda employs a full-time team of 10 experts with complementary knowledge and experience. Additionally, Eda has built a network of over 30 experts with whom we engage on a project basis.

If you would like to get more information about Eda and our contribution to a potential partnership, please visit our web page http://www.edabl.org and feel free to contact us at the email: eda@edabl.org

Best regards,
    Milos Sipragic

Mateja GlavašMateja Glavaš
    Participant

Dear William,

We are providing you with information about our institution. We would be pleased to participate in your project.
    Adult Education Institution Studium (AEI Studium) was founded in 2010 and is currently one of the leading adult education institutions in Croatia with centres in five cities (Vukovar, Vinkovci, Osijek, Zadar, Šibenik) and activities organized throughout in the whole country.
    AEI Studium offers over 200 different adult education programs in the od reskilling and upskilling, primary and secondary adult education programs and micro qualification programs, and several additional academies, trainings, workshops, and other forms of formal and non-formal education activities. The organization currently employs 27 staff members and collaborates with over 200 associate professors and experts in various fields.
    Our institutions implement programs in the following sectors: health and social welfare, economy and trade, agriculture and forestry, tourism and hospitality, traffic, civil engineering and geodesy, electrical and mechanical engineering and computing, foreign languages, and soft skills.
    The key activities of AEI Studium include:
    -Development and implementation of new curricula and programs, based on the needs of learners and demands of the contemporary labor market, and continual adjustment of programs according to contemporary qualifications and occupations standards
    -Preparation and implementation of EU projects
    -Creating new opportunities for employment and inclusions of marginalized groups. Trough the improvement of the socio-economic and living conditions of the population in its area of operation.
    -Focusing on innovation and empowerment of intellectual capital
    -promoting equality, social cohesion, and active citizenship trough lifelong learning programs

AEI Studium is currently highly involved in the project of the Agency for Vocational Education and Training regarding the Methodology for creating adult educations program for acquiring micro-credentials, partial qualifications, and complete qualifications financed trough vouchers and other sources of financing, a national project streaming from the recommendation on the European approach to micro-qualification. AEI Studium is one of the leading institutions on the national level actively included in the process of development of new micro qualification programs and currently has the highest number of “green” micro qualification program in Croatia. Also, the institutions are currently in the process of digitalization of both the learning process and the business operations. For this purpose, an e-learning platform AEI Studium was developed, and education programs were adapted to online implementation and verified by the Ministry in this new form, for this purpose, we`ve been actively working on the development of the ICT skills in our employees, associates a learner.
    AEI Studium has over 30 successful projects funded by the European Social Fund (ESF), Interreg Programs, EGP, Norwegian Found, and Erasmus+. Throughout these projects, 39 new education programs were developed and over 900 adult learners were included in educations activities.
    We also offer:
    -expertise in adult education VET
    -Development of new program and curricula
    -Caree planning and mentoring
    -Facilitation of activities and events (workshops, trainings, LTTA)
    -Research and analyses
    -Expertise in andragogy and pedagogy
    -Project management and dissemination

We are available for any inquiries.

Best regards,
    AEI Studium
    Mateja

mateja.glavas@uciliste-studium.hr

Učilište Studium – Ustanova za obrazovanje odraslih

Mario ShahiniMario Shahini
    Participant

Dear William,

I am writing on behalf of the Regional Council Durres, a regional public authority covering 3 municipalities in Albania, with a successful and vast experience of participating in EU projects. Our institution is involved in implementing sustainable economy, tourism and environmental policies at a regional level. Please do not hesitate to contact me at shahinimario@yahoo.com for further communications, in case you are interested in having a public institution partner from Albania in your consortium.

Best regards

Mario Shahini

Danilo CrastollaDanilo Crastolla
    Participant

Dear

I saw your post in the partner search tool .
    If like your proposal and I will be delighted to supply to you ITALIAN and GREEK partners.
    On the other hand stay tuned because we can cooperate for many other calls and programmes for which we are working with. If you agree send me an email to estero@crastolla.com and i can share all partner’s details.

We can also cooperate for any EU calls including Interreg Europe, Next Med, Euro Med, Cerv, Daphne, Crea, Horizon etc

Best regards
    Danilo Crastolla
    0039 371 4482444

Zana AdemiZana Ademi
    Participant

Dear William

I am writing to you on behalf of the Municipality of Tetovo – North Macedonia and we express interest in being a PARTNER in all topics of the fourth Thematic call for Priority 1: A Smarter Mediterranean & Priority 2: A Greener Mediterranean and the missions: Strengthening an innovative sustainable economy,Protecting, restoring and valorising the natural environment and heritage, Promoting green living areas and Enhancing sustainable tourism.

Municipality of Tetovo is located in the Northwestern part of the Republic of North Macedonia, on the slopes of Shar Mountain as well as in the lower parts of the Polog valley. The municipality covers an area of 261.89 km 2  and has a total of: 84.770 inhabitants according to the 2021 census.
    Tetovo as a Municipality with a large number of highly productive workplaces and natural and ecologically clean environment, is committed to providing a faster and more balanced socioeconomic development and improvement of the quality of life of the local population through efficient and effective services for citizens, the private sector and civil society organizations.

According to the presented characteristics of the municipality of Tetovo and good practices in managing EU funds, municipality has following objectives to achieve:

 Improvement of spatial planning and infrastructure.
     Promotion of economic development and the business environment.
     Protection and improvement of the environment
     Support and development of education, human resources,
     Efficient and digitized public administration.

For more information and topics of interest please contact me:zana.ademi@gmail.com

Danilo CrastollaDanilo Crastolla
    Participant

Dear

I saw your post in the partner search tool .
    If like your proposal and I will be delighted to supply to you ITALIAN and GREEK partners.
    On the other hand stay tuned because we can cooperate for many other calls and programmes for which we are working with. If you agree send me an email to estero@crastolla.com and i can share all partner’s details.

We can also cooperate for any EU calls including Interreg Europe, Next Med, Euro Med, Cerv, Daphne, Crea, Horizon etc

Best regards
    Danilo Crastolla
    0039 371 4482444

Gancho KolaksazovGancho Kolaksazov
    Participant

Dear colleagues,
    my name is Gancho Kolaksazov and I am representing the Institute for technology transfer and innovation, Plovdiv, Bulgaria. The aim of ITTI is to become a solid business support organization whose mission is to help entrepreneurs, start-ups and innovative SMEs by supporting the growth of innovative ideas, business incubation and acceleration, internationalization solutions and involvement in international projects and networks. A special focus of it is the enhancement of the SMEs’ capacity through the implementation of actions related to education and training. The objective is to enable entrepreneurs to acquire the necessary skills/tools to boost their competitiveness, to grow towards other markets and introduce innovation in all phases of their business cycle. Entrepreneurship(including youth and social entrepreneurship) is a core area in our work. With our dedicated projects such as GetYes2, ADA, DigiRUR we are assisting the young people in starting and managing their own business and to find solutions for overcoming the youth unemployment. Gaining knowledge, various skills and experience is very important part of our working focus by organising and presenting to the younsters courses, oneday events and trainings.
    We are interested to learn more about your project concept and the possibility for our organisation to join your consortium.
    Best regards,
    Gancho Kolaksazov
    gkolaksazov@gmail.com
    http://www.ittibg.org

Viewing 8 posts - 16 through 23 (of 23 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.