Forum

PfSD IS LOOKING FOR PARTNERS (PORT AUTHORITIES AND PUBLIC TOURISM ENTITIES))

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

PA PARTNERS FOR SKILLS DEVELOPMENT (PfSD) IS A VOCATIONAL TRAINING CENTRE LOCATED IN PAFOS/CYPRUS, ACCREDITED BY THE HUMAN RESOURSE AYTHORITY OF CYPRUS. WE ARE PREPARING TWO PROJECTS IN COLLABORATION WITH TWO UNIVERSITIES AND LOCAL AUTHORITIES FROM CYPRUS AND GRECCE AND WE ARE LOOKING FOR PARTNERS, NAMELY PORT AUTHORITIES AND PUBLIC TOURISM AUTHORITIES-ENTITIES.

FOR MORE INFORMATION YOU ARE WELCOME TO CONTACT US:
    info@pfsdc.com
    Dr. PANAGIOTA CHATZIMICHAILIDOU
    DIRECTOR

Stefania MelisStefania Melis
    Participant

Hello
    I’ve just sent you an email, please check your inbox
    Thank you in advance
    Stefania

Clémence ROTTEEClémence ROTTEE
    Participant

Hello,

I just sent you an email, at the Chamber of Commerce and Industry Nice Côte d’Azur, we are highly interested in those topics.

Thank you

Best regards

Clémence

Borislava YordanovaBorislava Yordanova
    Participant

Hello!
    My name is Borislava Yordanova and I work in District government Burgas, Bulgaria. We are very interested in the topic and would be nice if we could collaborate.
    Mt e-mail is b.yordanova@bsregion.org

Regards,
    Borislava

Nuno CarvalhoNuno Carvalho
    Participant

Hi,

I represent a Portuguese Municipality that is interested in joining a consortium like yours.
    If you are interested please contact me: top.grades.pt@gmail.com

Guido PiccoliGuido Piccoli
    Participant

Dead Dr. PANAGIOTA CHATZIMICHAILIDOU
    I have sent you an email on behalf of Province of Mantua, action as Port Authority per the Local IWW port.

Thank you for your reply

Guido Piccoli
    guido.piccoli@alot.it

Alice ScottiAlice Scotti
    Participant

Good morning,

I’m Alice Scotti from Adriafer, company 100% controlled by the Trieste Port Authority. Trieste is a port city and also the biggest Italian railway port.
    We are the shunting manager of the port and a railway undertaking operating in the Friuli – Venezia Giulia Region on the border to Slovenia and Austria.
    We would like to develop a project idea related to railways as a mean to reduce traffic congestion caused by tourism by reactivating old train paths as TRANSALPINA and TCM-MUGGIA (Trieste – Slovenia railway lines) as new Public transport and touristic attractions, having our firm as railway undertaking. Since this call only finances test and transfer projects, I think it would be perfect for pilot test activities such as the one I mentioned.
    We have won 4 co-financed projects just in 2023 on INTERREG and HORIZON programmes and have on our side a consulting firm which could help us in the drafting and coordination of the proposal if you need a LP.
    In case you are interested please don’t hesitate to contact me a ascotti@adriaferrailservices.com

Best regards,

Alice Scotti
    Adriafer Rail Services S.r.l.,
    New Free Port, Trieste
    ascotti@adriaferrailservices.com
    +39 3468841077

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.