Forum

Olive Sector Tourism

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Author
    Jimmy MagroJimmy Magro
    Participant

The olive Growers Cooperative Limited is interested in forming a project proposal on the implementation of olive sector tourism in the Mediterranean countries. The project will examine the conditions that encourage such niche tourism, the characteristics of olive orchards, how to blend gastronomy to the olive sector tourism and the support conditions which such an initiative requires from local, regional or national authorities. Other topics may be added by the partners that will finally join in the Consortium.

Anna RessaAnna Ressa
    Participant

Dear Jimmy, our organization may be interested in developing the idea. Could you please send more information / project concept and your organization profile to my email a.ressa@tno.it?
    Thanks in advance and kind regards.
    Anna

Gulsel CiftciGulsel Ciftci
    Participant

Dear Jimmy,
    We would love to be a partner in your project. I am an associate Professor at Trakya University, Faculty of Applied Sciences (Edirne- Turkiye). Most faculty members in the department have European project experience with theoretical and practical backgrounds.

Please contact me with any questions (gulsellciftci@gmail.com).

With best regards,

Dr. Gülsel Çiftci
    Visiting Research Scholar- Arizona State University (USA)
    Associate Professor-Trakya University (Turkiye)

Mario ShahiniMario Shahini
    Participant

Dear Jimmy,

I am writing on behalf of the Regional Council Durres, a regional public authority in Albania covering 3 municipalities. We are a coastal region, with tourism playing a vital role in the economy and development of our region. Our region is involved in implementing tourism policies at a regional level, therefore we express our interest in your project idea as it would be very relevant and beneficial to our region. Furthermore, our institution has a vast experience in participating at EU co-funded projects, mainly in the INTERREG MED and ADRION programmes. Please feel free to contact me at shahinimario@yahoo.com for further communications.

Best regards

Mario Shahini

Nadia ChartidouNadia Chartidou
    Participant

AVMAP (Greek SME) is an IT expert in geodatabases and efficient decision-making platforms focused on precision and innovation tailored to diverse needs. The enterprise is a Dissemination & Communication expert in EIT hubs and other EU-funded projects. We have a combinatory profile both for IT and environmental studies. We have recently finished 3 nationally funded projects in olive sector (we developed platforms for research, analysis and training purposes), 1 nationally funded project on tourism sector (we developed a platform for the security of tourists in foreign countries and distanced areas). Further, we have experience in INTERREG projects; we have participated in TOURISMED Med project on new market and business plans for fishing tourism, while a new IPA Adrion project on forest management will just begin (one of the 67 recently successful projects).
    In addition, in case you also need a research partner for your project, Agricultural University of Athens (with relevant departments) would also like to participate in your proposal.
    Please contact me chartidou@avmap.gr / chartidou@chartidou.gr
    Thank you,
    Nadia

Haris PapagiannakisHaris Papagiannakis
    Participant

Dear Jimmy,
    Dear all

Thanks for publishing such an interesting idea.
    We operate on Crete, in areas where small-scale contemporary olive harvesting blends with ancient olive trees (of more than 2000 years old).
    We are interested in ways to preserve such heritage and offer a sustainable revival to rural areas that get deserted in our urbanized times.

Staori.gr, is a destination management / ecotour cooperative with considerable experience in regional and international projects.
    We would love to read more details from you soon and contribute to your ideas.
    You can contact me at info@staori.gr

Best wishes,
    Haris

Agnese Di NicolaAgnese Di Nicola
    Participant

Dear All,

We are very interested in this idea, we are a company that supports many public bodies and PMI in managing projects, we have contacts with many municipality of Abruzzo that have interests in being involved as olive oil is one of the main products of our lands. Moreover, we could also contact University and we are already in contact with a LAG in Bulgaria because we did a proect about rural development.

Please, contact me at coordinamento@pefgroup.com

Danilo CrastollaDanilo Crastolla
    Participant

Dear

I saw your post in the partner search tool .
    If like your proposal and I will be delighted to supply to you ITALIAN and GREEK partners.
    On the other hand stay tuned because we can cooperate for many other calls and programmes for which we are working with. If you agree send me an email to estero@crastolla.com and i can share all partner’s details.

We can also cooperate for any EU calls including Interreg Europe, Next Med, Euro Med, Cerv, Daphne, Crea, Horizon etc

Best regards
    Danilo Crastolla
    0039 371 4482444

Danilo CrastollaDanilo Crastolla
    Participant

Dear

I saw your post in the partner search tool .
    If like your proposal and I will be delighted to supply to you ITALIAN and GREEK partners.
    On the other hand stay tuned because we can cooperate for many other calls and programmes for which we are working with. If you agree send me an email to estero@crastolla.com and i can share all partner’s details.

We can also cooperate for any EU calls including Interreg Europe, Next Med, Euro Med, Cerv, Daphne, Crea, Horizon etc

Best regards
    Danilo Crastolla
    0039 371 4482444

Selma TuleSelma Tule
    Participant

Hello,
    We are interested in your project idea related to olive sector tourism and joining your consortium as a project partner.

I am writing on behalf of the Tourist Board of Herzegovina-Neretva Canton, which is a body governed by public law and was founded in 2002 with its headquarters in Mostar, Bosnia and Herzegovina.
    The Tourist Board is a specialized organization whose task is to properly valorise its tourist potential, analyse the possibilities of different forms of tourism, create regional tourist products, promote them and place them on the market through different tourist products. Our region – Herzegovina-Neretva Canton is located in the southern part of Bosnia and Herzegovina and consists of 9 municipalities, among which are the famous tourist destinations Mostar and Međugorje.
    The Tourist Board of Herzegovina-Neretva Canton has rich experience in the implementation of various projects co-financed by the EU. We recently completed a project financed from the Interreg Med Programme in which we were a project partner.

If you accept our offer for cooperation, you can contact us: selma.tule@hercegovina.ba; k.milicevic@hercegovina.ba
    Best regards
    Selma

Lora BuskovicLora Buskovic
    Participant

Dear Jimmy,

I am writing on behalf of the Municipality of Ston and Development agency Ston, Croatia.
    We are interested to be a project partner in this proposal since the topic is perfect for our needs and region.
    The results achieved by our olive growers at the largest and most prestigious world competitions, such as the New York International Olive Oil Competition (NYIOOC), Top100 Extra Virgin Olive Oils Guide EVOOLEUM, OLIVE JAPAN, and in the most famous world guide for extra virgin olive oils “FLOS OLEI “, are without a doubt the historical success of Croatian olive growing and at the same time the ultimate recognition of all the efforts of our olive growers to persist in the application of the highest standards in the production and high quality of olive oil.

Since we are a small country and most of the time we cannot compete with the quantities produced, but the focus on product quality is important. Considering on that, we believe that we can fit into the project idea.

Regarding the project experience, we are running Interreg, ESF and we have experience in Erasmus project as well. Feel free to send me an email so I can send you a PIF of our organisation.

Looking forward!

Lora

Sandra Bulat LokasSandra Bulat Lokas
    Participant

Dear Jimmy,

our agency is interested in your project idea.

We represent the Development Agency of Šibenik-Knin County (Croatia), the regional coordinator for coordinating and encouraging the regional development of the Šibenik-Knin County and established by the Šibenik-Knin County as an executive agency that deals with all the public projects in the county.

The agency has significant experience in cross-border cooperation regarding EU countries and projects mostly funded by the EU, especially Interreg (90% of employees are members of project teams of projects financed by the EU), covering project topics regarding climate changes, sea protection and aquaculture, energy efficiency and renewable energy sources, tourism, and natural and cultural heritage.

Regarding your project topic, tourism, including olive sector is one of our strategics sectors for the development of the County and we therefor express our interest in your project idea.

We would love to get more details from you soon and contribute to the further development and realization of your project idea.

You can contact us at:

Sandra Bulat Lokas
    sandra.bulat-lokas@rra-sibenik.hr

and

Anita Strkalj
    anita.strkalj@rra-sibenik.hr

Hope to hear from you soon.

Kind regards and have a nice day

Auleda VloreAuleda Vlore
    Participant

Dear Jimmy,

Auleda – Local Economic Development Agency is an experienced organization in the southern part of Albania. We have a good experience participating in Interreg projects and we are actually implementing a Euro-Med project. Also, we have a great variety of Olive culture in Vlore, being one of the most important olive producers in Albania. We have been previously involved also in similar topics, having a good knowledge of how to approach such projects. In any case you might need a partner from Albania to include in your consortium, please feel free to contact us at auledavlore@gmail.com or project.coordinator@auleda.org.al.

Kindly,

Nikolla

Renato ColonnaRenato Colonna
    Participant

Dear all
    I am writing on behalf of GAL Molise verso 2000, situated in region of Molise (Italy).
    GAL is a limited liability consortium company founded in 1994 with the aim of designing, implementing and managing initiatives in the field of Local, National and European development.
    We are a body governed by public law, a local action group and a network made of 59 municipalities and many private professional associations and organization with the aim of local development of a rural area in Italy (Molise Region) http://www.galmolise.it.

Our working group has certified experience in the sector also and above all regarding European projects.
    I propose as we could offer technical assistance and coordination service for the development of project.
    In this specific case we could take care of organizing and publicizing the event, involving experts and the population, in such a way as to make the topic known as much as possible.

For further info you can contact the following addresses:
    e-mail: adocolagio@yahoo.it or colonnarenato95@gmail.com

Best regards
    Renato

Sofia MartinsSofia Martins
    Participant

Your proposal is very interesting.
    I would be glad to know more about your project, so if you are interested in having an introductory call to talk about it and to understand possible collaborations, please do not hesitate to contact me at sofia.martins@irradiare.com
    Best regards

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.