- This topic has 7 replies, 8 voices, and was last updated 1 month ago by Greg Bjorn.
08/04/2022 at 12:43 #4959Urska VracunParticipant
I represent a young Association from Slovenia. Our focus areas are promotion of sports, tourism and environmental activities.
The team has some experience in EU projects.
We are looking for partnership in the following thematic areas, where NGOs are potential partners:
– Environment and resource efficiency: To maintain biodiversity and natural ecosystems through strengthening the management and networking of protected areas
– Better public administration: To support the process of strengthening and developing multilateral coordination frameworks in the Mediterranean for joint responses to common challenges
– Research and innovation: To increase transnational activity of innovative clusters and networks of key sectors of the MED area
Urska Vracun13/06/2022 at 12:09 #7337José Ramón OlmedoParticipant
Buenos días. Nuestra organización es una empresa pública que es Organismo Intermedio de los programas FEDER y FSE en Ceuta. Nuestra programación para 2021-2027 está centrada en la digitalización, la eficiencia energética y renovables, la biodiversidad y la movilidad urbana. Tenemos interés en participar en un proyecto transnacional que genere cluster en innovación sobre todo en un sector clave como puede ser el transporte naval.
Un saludo.23/06/2022 at 09:46 #7800Adolfo Fabrizio ColagiovanniParticipant
We are a body governed by public law, a local action group and a network made of 59 municipalities and many private professional associations and organization with the aim of local development of a rural area in Italy (Molise Region) http://www.galmolise.it
We have long term experience on Interreg projects as partner and lead partner too.
We have also protected areas in our territory.
For further info please contact us at email@example.com
Adolfo Colagiovanni18/07/2022 at 10:11 #8731Karmen KutnjakParticipant
Dear Ms. Vracun,
Centre for Entrepreneurship is an entrepreneurial support institution established by Dubrovnik Neretva region; managing two business incubators (Dubrovnik and Ploče) in addition to providing full support to young and entrepreneurs to be. Centre mentors and supports entrepreneurs through all stages of the business life cycle, from the idea creation and its development, to the exposure on the open market and further growth.
The main focus of the Centre is to support clients in pursuing their entrepreneurial ambitions, providing business plans, feasibility studies, education, counselling, mentoring, as well as preparation and implementation of projects on national tenders.
The basic activities of the Centre are organized in two departments:
– Department of Entrepreneurial Support
– Department for Support in Agriculture and Rural Development.
We are looking to join an international consortium as a project partner. The greatest assets of the Centre are a wide reach to SME’s nationally and internationally, two decades of successful business education execution experience and commercial expansion. We find that our greatest contribution to the consortium would be the extensive experience on innovative business models, training and coaching. Feel free to reach us via email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Centre for Entrepreneurship25/08/2022 at 11:31 #9805Todorka AtanasovaParticipant
Varna Economic Development Agency (VEDA) is interested in joining consortium.
VEDA (www.veda-bg.eu, email@example.com) is an NGO that operates in public benefit on the territory of Varna region in Bulgaria.
We have participated in multinational projects funded under the EU H2020 Program, JOP “Black Sea Basin 2014-2020”, Danube Transnational Program, Erasmus+, etc., providing research, consultancy, training, and organization of a variety of events.
VEDA was a national contact point for the CIP Eco-Innovation Program (2007-2013).
Our expertise is in the area of eco- and social innovation; modernization of agricultural sector; blue economy; revitalization of urban and industrial areas; cultural and rural tourism. We can deliver support for SMEs and start-ups as well as training & mentoring services.
Contact person: Todorka Dimitrova, VEDA Director – firstname.lastname@example.org/09/2022 at 15:50 #10466Nuno CarvalhoParticipant
I represent a Portuguese Municipality that is interested in joining a consortium like yours.
If you are interested please contact me: email@example.com/09/2022 at 07:51 #10735Angelos ParmatziasParticipant
We are interested in your project.
C.I.P. Citizens In Power (CIP) is a non-profit, educational and research organization. CIP constitutes one of the leading organizations in Cyprus in the fields of global education, social innovation, citizens science, citizen engagement, entrepreneurship, STEM, IoT, AI, clean energy and Green Deal.
CIP has been successfully involved in KA2 actions, KA3 actions, AMIF, Eni CBC Med, Cosme and Horizon.
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org http://www.citizensinpower.org
Few of our projects
– ‘NEX-LABS’ ENI CBC MED project: ENI CBC MED project: is a €3.4 million project that aims to support the implementation of clean technologies for sustainable and resilient growth of agri-food sector production based on a more efficient use of energy (renewable/solar solutions) and water (wastewater treatment, water harvesting or reuse solutions) in Mediterranean Partner Countries region thanks to the contribution of ICT such as blockchain technology, Internet or the Things (IoT), Artificial Intelligence (AI), Machine Learning and Big Data. http://www.enicbcmed.eu/projects/nex-labs
– ‘Closing the gap between fork and farm for circular nutrient flows’ project aims at the implementation and exploration of innovative Nitrogen & Phosphorus recovery solutions for the utilization of human sanitary waste from urban settlements and its conversion into safe bio-based fertilisers for agricultural production (HORIZON-CL6-2022-ZEROPOLLUTION-01-02, Project number: 101081883, budget: 7.5 million).
– FlexCHESS aims to revolutionize the existing paradigms of energy storage by developing a multi-level flexibility approach based on Virtual Energy Storage System (VESS) that can store surplus energy through hybrid energy storage systems (HESS) and modify their behavior and architecture to support unpredictable growth and change of demand, climate and market (HORIZON-CL5-2022-D3-01, project number: 101096946, budget 3.6 Million)23/02/2023 at 10:39 #15947Greg BjornBlocked
If you have never tried sports betting, then you have definitely lost a lot, because it seems to me that this is the easiest and at the same time profitable option. In addition, it is quite easy to find a trusted bookmaker. I advise this site https://cbet.gg/en-US/sports-betting/upcoming/snooker . And choose any sport that you like to have fun.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.