Forum

need partners

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Fernando GasparFernando Gaspar
    Participant

Working on a proposal, we need partners from eastern Med countries. Contact us.

Zlatka MitovaZlatka Mitova
    Participant

Hello. Are you still looking for partners? We are municipality from Bulgaria. If you are interested, please write to us about your idea here: project@smolyan.bg

Philippe MartinsPhilippe Martins
    Participant

Dear Fernando,

I’m working for the local government in the Golfe of Saint-Tropez. We have strong skills in European projects and would be interested in collaborating in a new project.

Feel free to contact me if we match with your requirements.

Best regards,

Philippe

Ana LacãoAna Lacão
    Participant

Dear Fernando,

I work in AREANATejo, a Regional Energy and Environment Agency, in Portugal. We have skills and experience in European projects and we are interested in collaborating in a new project.

Feel free to contact us, so that we can check if we match with your requirements.

Best regards,

Ana Lacão

Silvia BozzutoSilvia Bozzuto
    Participant

Dear Fernando,
    I represent the Regional Chamber of Commerce for south of France Region (Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur region).
    Please feel free to contact me to discuss about a possible cooperation!

silvia.bozzuto@paca.cci.fr

Fernando GasparFernando Gaspar
    Participant

Please contact me by email: fernando.gaspar@apredin.eu
    Thanks.

Rugova KurtishiRugova Kurtishi
    Participant

Dear Fernando,

I am writing you on behalf of the Public institution National Park Shar Mountain from Republic of North Macedonia which is interested to be partner for upcoming First Call for GOVERNANCE PROJECTS in the following topics:
    – sustainable use of natural resources in the interest of current and future development, without significant damage to parts of nature and with the least possible disturbances of natural balance;
    – creating conditions for tourism development in accordance with the principle of sustainable development;
    – protection and conservation of natural habitats of National and Transnational importance;
    – protection and conservation of biodiversity of National and Transnational importance;
    I’m available for more details and to discuss more about topics of interests, so don’t hesitate to contact us for for further information.
    Email: kurtishirugova@gmail.com
    Email: nationalpark.sharr@gmail.com

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.