Forum

Maritime Innovation Cluster from Croatia is looking for project partners

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Monika JunkovićMonika Junković
    Participant

MARINN is a Croatian cluster, established with the aim to strengthen the competitiveness and innovation of the maritime industry. Our focus revolves around smart skills and sustainable green technologies development, including hydrogen, waste, renewable energy sources, green construction, sustainable development, and the development of smart, green and self-sustaining marinas.

MARINN is interested in the development of a comprehensive tool for planning and deploying multipurpose hydrogen refuelling stations (HRS), that will be uniformed on the EU-level, and tested across several pilots which have the possibility of implementing this innovative HRS model.

We are looking for project partners interested in the above-mentioned project, but we are also ready to join another consortium.

If interested, please contact us on: eufunds@gitone.hr

Mario ShahiniMario Shahini
    Participant

Dear Monika,

I am writing on behalf of the Regional Council Durres, a regional public authority covering 3 municipalities in Albania, with a successful and vast experience of participating in EU projects. Our institution is involved in implementing sustainable economy, tourism and environmental policies at a regional level. Please do not hesitate to contact me at shahinimario@yahoo.com for further communications, in case you are interested in having a public institution partner from Albania in your consortium.

Best regards

Mario Shahini

Danilo CrastollaDanilo Crastolla
    Participant

Dear

I saw your post in the partner search tool .
    If like your proposal and I will be delighted to supply to you ITALIAN and GREEK partners.
    On the other hand stay tuned because we can cooperate for many other calls and programmes for which we are working with. If you agree send me an email to estero@crastolla.com and i can share all partner’s details.

We can also cooperate for any EU calls including Interreg Europe, Next Med, Euro Med, Cerv, Daphne, Crea, Horizon etc

Best regards
    Danilo Crastolla
    0039 371 4482444

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.