Forum

Looking for partners

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Liliana CabecinhaLiliana Cabecinha
    Participant

Portugal Nuts is the portuguese association for nuts promotions. It is our goal to develop studies under water, innovation and sustainability of nuts cultures. We are looking for partners to work and share experiences.

Hello,

We are a body governed by public law, a local action group and a network made of 59 municipalities and many private professional associations and organization with the aim of local development of a rural area in Italy (Molise Region) http://www.galmolise.it
    We have long term experience on Interreg projects as partner and lead partner too.
    We have nuts production but maybe we can wider a bit the topic.
    For further info please contact us at adocolagio@yahoo.it
    Best,

Adolfo Colagiovanni

Serafim KontosSerafim Kontos
    Participant

Greetings, I am Serafim Kontos, Researcher from the Laboratory of Atmospheric Physics of the Aristotle University of Thessaloniki (A.U.Th.), Greece. Our expertise is on analysis and predictions of environmental information related to climate, energy and air quality, and on the respective impacts on human health and public sectors. We are interested to join a consortium as partners.

You can contact me at mkontos@auth.gr

Erik LogarErik Logar
    Participant

Hi,
    our institute is interested to join the application. Please, write to erik.logar@zrc-sazu.si
    More infos of our experiences: https://giam.zrc-sazu.si/en/search_content?f%5B0%5D=content_type%3Aprojekt
    Kind regards,
    Erik Logar

Erik LogarErik Logar
    Participant

Hi,
    our institute is interested to join the application. Please, write to erik.logar@zrc-sazu.si
    More infos of our experiences: https://giam.zrc-sazu.si/en/search_content?f%5B0%5D=content_type%3Aprojekt
    Kind regards,
    Erik Logar

Leandro OliveiraLeandro Oliveira
    Participant

Hi!

I’m a nutritionist and researcher at the CBIOS – Universidade Lusófona’s Research Center for Biosciences & Health Technologies (Portugal).
    CBIOS currently is operating in five research domains – Natural Bioactives, Development of Delivery Systems, Pharmacology, and Molecular Mechanisms, Modeling Systems, and Nutrition and Health Promotion.

I think this topic can be very interesting for our research objectives, and we can make a significant contribution as a partner to the consortium, as we bring together expertise in the areas of health, nutrition, and Food Science.

We could have an interesting contribution, for example, to the development of new products, valorisation of bioactive compounds in nuts, promotion of a healthy diet and consumption of nuts, reduction of food waste…

Thanks in advance,
    Leandro Oliveira
    leandro.oliveira[@]ulusofona.pt

Andrea GalloAndrea Gallo
    Participant

FASI.eu is the reference in Italy on funding news and opportunities (grants and tenders search engine) for citizens, companies, NGOs and local governments.
    The media has more than 77.000 users registered and in 2021 reached 6mln page/views
    Main activities:
    – Information and dissemination services – Search engine, news, newsletter, customized newsletters, funding and business intelligence
    – Events organization about policies and funding opportunities, involving Italian government representatives and european institutions

We are available for carrying out communication activities within the consortium.

For any further information, you can email me at the following address: gare@fasi.biz

Angelos ParmatziasAngelos Parmatzias
    Participant

C.I.P. Citizens In Power (CIP) is a non-profit, educational and research organization. CIP constitutes a leading organization in Cyprus in global education, social innovation, citizen engagement, entrepreneurship, STEM, IoT, AI, clean energy and sustainable growth. CIP has been running more than 70 EU-funded projects, including KA2 & KA3 actions, AMIF, ENI CBC Med, COSME and Horizon Europe.
    Contact us at angelos.p@citizensinpower.org http://www.citizensinpower.org

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.