Forum

Looking for partners for Project Proposal on Urban Heat Islands

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Karim El ArnaoutyKarim El Arnaouty
    Participant

We are AViTeM, a French public agency based in Marseille and working on sustainable urban development, and we are thinking about getting involved in the Urban Heat Islands topic, especially by updating a project proposal that we had already developed in 2018.
    The subject of urban heat islands is unfortunately a hot topic, and is in line with the priorities of the Commission as well as the Interreg EURO MED Programme, notably Policy Objective 2 “A greener, low-carbon transition towards a net zero carbon economy and resilient Europe” and its specific objectives 2.4 “Promoting climate change adaptation and disaster risk prevention, resilience, taking into account eco system-based approaches” & 2.7 “enhancing protection and conservation of nature, biodiversity and green infrastructure, including in urban areas, and reducing all forms of pollution”.

We are not in a position to act as Lead Partner for this particular project, but we can make our work and our network and long experience of cooperation available to help bring this project proposal to fruition.

If interested, you may contact me at k.elarnaouty@avitem.org

Petya IshkievaPetya Ishkieva
    Participant

Hello from Bulgaria,

I am representing a BIONETWORK Association, located in Varna, Bulgaria – the largest Bulgarian city on the Black sea coast. We are active in biodiversity conservation, promotion of nature-based solutions in urban areas and sustainable farming. We want to develop a project proposal aimed at developing and testing solutions addressing urban heat island effect and water retention at the same time. We have ideas, but we can not lead. However, we are quite interested in collaborating under this topic.
    We have huge project management expertise and large network of local public bodies which we can work with.

Please, contact me in case you need partner with our background in your consortium.
    Petya Ishkieva
    Project officer

Good day from Croatia,

I am working in municipality of TownLudbreg which is located in nNorthern part of Croatia. We are eligible organization to be a lead partner and partner in the project and we are interesting in participating in the project. We applied several project regarding biodiversity protection, green urban development and green and sustainable cities.

We have a lot of experience in implementing Interreg project and other EU projects.

If we are a suitable partner for you please send me more details about project at the email address nikolina.nemec@ludbreg.hr.

Best regards,
    Nikolina Nemec Blažin

Todorka AtanasovaTodorka Atanasova
    Participant

Hello,

We are writing you on behalf of Varna Economic Development Agency (VEDA) in Varna, Bulgaria.

We have participated in multinational projects funded under the EU H2020 Program, JOP “Black Sea Basin 2014-2020”, Danube Transnational Program, Erasmus+, etc., providing research, consultancy, training, and organization of a variety of events. More information for VEDA recent projects is available following the link http://www.veda-bg.eu.

VEDA was also a national contact point for the CIP Eco-Innovation Program (2007-2013).

We are interested to be a part of your project consortium.

Kind regards,

Todorka Dimitrova
    Director

Nuno CarvalhoNuno Carvalho
    Participant

Hi,

I represent a Portuguese Municipality that is interested in joining a consortium like yours.
    If you are interested please contact me: top.grades.pt@gmail.com

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.