07/07/2022 at 09:58 #8331Andrea GalloParticipant
FASI.eu is the reference in Italy on funding news and opportunities (grants and tenders search engine) for citizens, companies, NGOs and local governments.
The media has more than 77.000 users registered and in 2021 reached 6mln page/views
– Information and dissemination services – Search engine, news, newsletter, customized newsletters, funding and business intelligence
– Events organization about policies and funding opportunities, involving Italian government representatives and european institutions
Given our more than ten years expertise in the field of European funds, we are available for the implementation of communication activities within the consortium. Among the main clients benefiting from our services is the Representation in Italy of the European Commission and the European Parliament.25/07/2022 at 14:53 #9014Irena GeorgievaParticipant
We at the “Triumph – R” Foundation from Town of Pernik, Bulgaria would like to participate as partner in project under EURO-MED programme. Our organization was established in 2021. Until now, it is developing activities at the national level.
The chairman and our main members hava a long term experience in participation in EU-programs and projects with an emphasis on environmental problems and their solution, as well the construction of eco-trails, the improvement of biodiversity in certain territories, projects related to the development of cross-border cooperation in various areas such as the preservation and enrichment of traditions, culture, improvement of the business environment and entrepreneurship, the development of media literacy, education, projects with a focus on energy efficiency, the change of policies related to civil rights and reforms in the judiciary system.
A foundation participate in social programs and activities that are related to solving children’s problems. We work with children aged 4-6 from different kindergartens, in the form of different campaigns, with students aged 7 to 18 from over 15 schools in the Pernik region and with students from UNSS-Sofia and Pernik Universities. We make outdoor “classrooms” where we build capacity and realise environmental education as well forming of adolescent’s awareness and responsible behavior towards nature.
The “Triumph-R” Foundation carried out a series of trainings, with the participation of leading specialists and famous personalities, aimed at increasing the media culture and literacy of both youth and older users.
We cooperate with the Europe Direct center – Dupnitsa, Bulgaria to promote the European Green Deal, as well as related issues such as responsible use of resources and recycling.
The goals that the foundation set upon its establishment are:
• To initiate and support projects for the preservation and development of the cultural and historical heritage of Bulgaria and Europe;
• To affirm spiritual values;
• To develop civil society;
• To support activities in the field of healthcare, education, science, sports;
• To provide support for the socially weak, disabled and persons in need of care;
• To protect human rights and the environment;
“Triumph – R” Foundation and all volunteers fighting for its causes have the necessary capacity and experience to achieve these goals.
We will be happy to discuss possibilities for joint activities and our participation in a project under EURO-MED programme!
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.