Forum

Institutional Dialogue Project

Viewing 5 posts - 31 through 35 (of 35 total)
  • Author
    Nuno MartinsNuno Martins
    Participant

Dear Francisco
    The Portuguese Association of Start-Ups (www.apsu.pt ) is interested in joining your project. It would be a knowledge provider in turning economically sustainable the solutions in “Institutional Dialogue within the Tourism ” that would developed in your project

if you want us in your project, please write me to
    projects @ apsu.pt

Kind regards

Nuno

HELENA CVENKELHELENA CVENKEL
    Participant

Dear Francisco,
    I am writing to you from BSC Kranj Regional development agency of Gorenjska region, Slovenia we are responsible for regional development in the region of NW of Slovenia, including development of sustainable tourism. We have over 20 years of experiences in EU projects, including projects in sustainable tourism topic and institutional dialogue process.
    We have over 50 % of Natura 2000, quite strong green sustainable tourism. It would be a pleasure to cooperate in the project.

I would be glad if we could talk,

With kind regards,

Helena
    M.Sc. Helena Cvenkel, director for research and development
    BSC Kranj
    http://www.bsc-kranj.si
    Phone: 00386 31 302 382

Angelos ParmatziasAngelos Parmatzias
    Participant

We are interested in your project, please contact us.

C.I.P. Citizens In Power (CIP) is a non-profit, educational and research organization. CIP constitutes a leading organization in Cyprus in global education, social innovation, citizen engagement, entrepreneurship, STEM, IoT, AI, clean energy and sustainable growth. CIP has been running more than 70 EU-funded projects, including KA2 & KA3 actions, AMIF, ENI CBC Med, COSME and Horizon Europe.

Contact us at angelos.p@citizensinpower.org http://www.citizensinpower.org

Hi, I’m Albert Marku, project manager at the Center for Community Development, based in Tirana, Albania. Our organization was created in 2004 and has been increasing year by year with organizational, technical and financial capacity and has developed many projects. On behalf of the organization, we express interest in being a partner in your project-proposal, guaranteeing the fulfillment of the required and professional tasks within the framework of a successful implemented project. We also we have a considerable experience about this topic. Hoping in a reply, please contact us via email: qzhkomunitar@gmail.com

Alessia FinoriAlessia Finori
    Participant

Dear Mr Benitez,
    I’m contacting you on behalf of GAL Molise: http://www.galmolise.it
    We are an Italian public private consortium made of 59 rural municipalities.
    We have experience on Interreg projects also about tourism.
    We are interested to get involved as partner.
    If you still need partners in your project, please contact me at alessia.finori@hotmail.it

Best regards,
    Alessia Finori

Viewing 5 posts - 31 through 35 (of 35 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.