Forum

Institute of Entrepreneurship Development-iED interested in joining a consortium

Tagged: 

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Dear partners,

the Institute of Entrepreneurship Development (iED) is a Greek private not-for-profit research organization, experienced in entrepreneurship, social and business innovation, digital transformation and education. During 17 years of operation, we have been actively involved and implemented more than 230 projects at European and national level in the fields of health, ICT, social innovation, energy, entrepreneurship, social inclusion, etc.

iED is a DIH and coordinates an EDIH and a Competence Center, closely collaborating with all quadruple helix actors.

iED can effectively undertake dissemination, communication, exploitation and business-related activities, as well as act as your Technical Partner to develop applications and platforms (iED’s e-learning platform ATHENA provides online courses and certifications and you can also check iED’s Academy at https://academy.ied.eu/start).

We are at your disposal at mpournari@ied.eu

Greg BjornGreg Bjorn
    Blocked

That’s pretty interesting, and I believe that I can find it quite useful since I’ve been thinking of building my own online business for a long time. I’ve already discovered magento website development services, and I hope it won’t be a problem for me to figure everything out and become an entrepreneur.

dario hilldario hill
    Participant

To start playing Drift Hunters. This simple URL will open up a world of browser games that could entertain you for hours on end.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.