Forum

Improving the management of risks arising from heat waves in urban areas

Viewing 7 posts - 16 through 22 (of 22 total)
  • Author
    Angela SpyrouAngela Spyrou
    Participant

Dear Manuel,

We are very interested in exploring the possibility of collaborating with you on the implementation of the proposal.

We would be delighted to work together to suggest you potential partners from Greece who could contribute to and benefit from your project.

Please let us know how we can proceed further, and if you have any specific criteria or preferences for potential partners from Greece, we would be happy to take those into consideration.

We look forward to the possibility of working together on this important initiative.

Best regards,
    Angela Spyrou, angelaspirou@toposae.gr

Zana AdemiZana Ademi
    Participant

Dear Manuel,

I am writing to you on behalf of the Municipality of Tetovo – North Macedonia(https://tetova.gov.mk/default.aspx?lan=3) and we express interest in being a PARTNER in all topics of the fourth Thematic call for Priority 1: A Smarter Mediterranean & Priority 2: A Greener Mediterranean and the missions: Strengthening an innovative sustainable economy,Protecting, restoring and valorising the natural environment and heritage, Promoting green living areas and Enhancing sustainable tourism.

Municipality of Tetovo is located in the Northwestern part of the Republic of North Macedonia, on the slopes of Shar Mountain as well as in the lower parts of the Polog valley. The
    municipality covers an area of 261.89 km 2  and has a total of: 84.770 inhabitants according to the 2021 census.
    Tetovo as a Municipality with a large number of highly productive workplaces and natural and ecologically clean environment, is committed to providing a faster and more balanced socioeconomic development and improvement of the quality of life of the local population through efficient and effective services for citizens, the private sector and civil society organizations.

According to the presented characteristics of the municipality of Tetovo and good practices in managing EU funds, municipality has following objectives to achieve:

Advancement of spatial planning, infrastructure, environmental and nature protection and adaptation to climate change.
     Promotion of economic development, tourism and agriculture.
     Support and development of education, culture and sports
     Promotion of social development and inclusion of vulnerable categories.
     Smart and innovative solutions.

For more information and topics of interest please contact me:
    zana.ademi@gmail.com

Best regards,

Laura CastellanLaura Castellan
    Participant

Dear Manuel,

I am writing on behalf of ANCI NEXT, the Service Company of the Regional Association of Municipalities in Veneto, representing over 500 municipalities in Veneto Region. Established in 1994, it would be a newcomer in Interreg MED, ready to bring its 30 years experience in providing comprehensive support to municipalities, including: legal and administrative consultancy; advanced organizational support and civil service management; event planning (seminars, webinars, and local events); customized training and personnel development programs; and editorial activities (including institutional communication). It employs agile project management methods to deliver innovative services, emphasizing public service excellence and high-value initiatives that enhance the cultural, tourist, and environmental heritage of the region. ANCI is specifically experienced in supporting Mayors to deal with emergencies, and has so far developed best practices, including the document “The Organization of Civil Protection in the Municipal Setting” prepared by ANCI Veneto.

In case you are still looking for partners for your project, I would be happy to schedule a call. You can contact me at: europa@ancisa.it

Thank you,
    Kind regards,
    Laura Castellan

Yosra BenabdellahYosra Benabdellah
    Participant

Hello Manuel,

My name is Yosra Benabdellah and I represent different public entities and public law institutions throughout Spain. We would be happy to participate as partners in projects that cover different types of objectives. If you are interested, please contact at the following contact: Yosra.Benabdellah@sicidominus.eu.

Elena MattaElena Matta
    Participant

Hi Manuel,

I’m a postdoctoral researcher and project manager with about 10 years experience in international research projects, working at TU Berlin, Politecnico di Milano, and currently for SoftWater, an innovative SME based in Milan, Italy.
    SoftWater develops innovative methodologies and tailored software solutions to support environmental policies and foster smart and sustainable natural resources management. In particular, we cover three main areas of expertise: (1) climate assessments and climate change risk impact analysis, (2) modelling of complex environmental systems, integrating machine learning with hydrological models and multi-objective algorithms, and (3) smart platforms for environmental big data. In this latter case, we develop light and interactive web platforms, integrating spatial data, time series and visual analytic interfaces to provide customised solutions for effective data visualisation and decision support tools.
    We have broad experience in joining European projects (H2020, PRIMA, Horizon Europe) and we are currently involved in national and international projects and consultancies (e.g., REACT4MED https://react4med.eu/ and iMERMAID https://imermaid.eu/). If interested, you may have a look at our website at this link: https://soft-water.it/ and contact me at elena.matta@soft-water.it

Best regards,
    Elena

Iliana GeorgievaIliana Georgieva
    Participant

Dear Manuel,

We are an organization from Bulgaria working with local and regional municipalities.
    The topic is interesting for us and we have experience in climate change mitigation and adaptation.

Iliana GeorgievaIliana Georgieva
    Participant

Dear Manuel,

We are an organization from Bulgaria working with local and regional municipalities.
    The topic interests us because we have experience in climate change mitigation and adaptation.

If you need more information about Green Industry innovations and technology transfer, do not hesitate to contact us: i.georgieva@giitt.org

Viewing 7 posts - 16 through 22 (of 22 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.