Forum

Greek University seeks partners for the project it is going to submit

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    George StampoulisGeorge Stampoulis
    Participant

Greek University (School of Engineers) intends to submit a proposal for the 4th call under Priority 1: A Smarter Mediterranean.

The project’s main objective is to support Micro, Small, and Medium Enterprises (MSMEs) and Public Organizations by implementing management tools and models supported by AI applications, to improve their managerial and innovation capacity.

To complete the 8-member partnership we are seeking 1 project partner from Malta OR Portugal
    Additionally, we are interested in having associated partners from Albania, Bulgaria, Croatia, Montenegro and North Macedonia

Partners should be aligned with the project’s core idea mentioned above

For further information please contact organotechnical.sa@gmail.com

Zhivko IvanovZhivko Ivanov
    Participant

Dear George Stampoulis,

In connection with your Partner Search in the Interreg Euro-MED Platform, the managing body and the projects team of the Association Business Information and Consulting Centre – Sandanski is interested in discussing with you the opportunities to participate as a project partner in your project proposal you are going to develop under the 4th call of the Interreg Euro-MED Programme – Priority 1: A Smarter Mediterranean.

We have the relevant experience and expertise described in the attached Profile of Association Business Information and Consulting Centre – Sandanski.

Further detailed information about our expertise related to your project idea could be provided in our further communication if you are interested in our potential partnership.

Here are our contacts:

Association Business Information & Consulting Centre – Sandanski
    5, Skopie Str.; 2800 Sandanski; Bulgaria P.O.Box 50
    Mob: 00359 899 806477
    E-mail: office@bicc-sandanski.org
    http://www.bicc-sandanski.org
    Contact person: Ani Simeonova

Danilo CrastollaDanilo Crastolla
    Participant

Dear

I saw your post in the partner search tool .
    If like your proposal and I will be delighted to supply to you ITALIAN and GREEK partners.
    On the other hand stay tuned because we can cooperate for many other calls and programmes for which we are working with. If you agree send me an email to estero@crastolla.com and i can share all partner’s details.

We can also cooperate for any EU calls including Interreg Europe, Next Med, Euro Med, Cerv, Daphne, Crea, Horizon etc

Best regards
    Danilo Crastolla
    0039 371 4482444

Danilo CrastollaDanilo Crastolla
    Participant

Dear All

I saw your post in the partner search tool .
    If you are going to submit a project proposal and I will be delighted to supply to you ITALIAN and GREEK partners.
    On the other hand stay tuned because we can cooperate for many other calls and programmes for which we are working with. If you agree send me an email to estero@crastolla.com and i can share all partner’s details.

We can also cooperate for any EU calls including Interreg Europe, Next Med, Euro Med, Cerv, Daphne, Crea, Horizon etc
    if you agree share your email address so that we can stay tuned for future cooperation too.

Best regards
    Danilo Crastolla
    0039 371 4482444

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.