Forum

Greece municipality is looking for other municipalities (from the Euro area – ME

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Denislav IlievDenislav Iliev
    Participant

In connection with the open call for proposals under the INTERREG EURO-MED programme: Thematic call for proposals, Priority 2: A Greener Mediterranean, we invite the municipality you represent to join as a partner in the consortium with lead partner Missolungi Municipality (Greece).
    The project consortium includes a wide range of municipalities, from Mediterranean countries. Some of them are from Italy, France, Greece, Cyprus, Malta, Bulgaria, Croatia, Albania and others from the region.

We are only looking for Municipalities as partners.

For further information related to the project you can contact me to arrange a call.

Iliev Denislv
    d.iliev84@gmail.com

Ivan OjdanicIvan Ojdanic
    Participant

Respected,

I am writting on behalf of the Municipality of Berane from Montenegro. We are interested in cooprating with you on the Interreg Euro Med regarding the abovementioned thematic priority. Please send us information on email ojdanic17@gmail.com.

Regards,
    Ivan Ojdanic
    Municipality of Berane
    Montenegro

Sofia MartinsSofia Martins
    Participant

Dear Ivan

I would be glad to know more about your project, so if you are interested in having an introductory call to talk about it and to understand possible collaborations, please do not hesitate to contact me at sofia.martins@irradiare.com
    Best regards

Renato ColonnaRenato Colonna
    Participant

Hi, Denislav
    I am writing on behalf of GAL Molise verso 2000, situated in region of Molise (Italy).
    GAL is a limited liability consortium company founded in 1994 with the aim of designing, implementing and managing initiatives in the field of Local, National and European development.
    We are a body governed by public law, a local action group and a network made of 59 municipalities and many private professional associations and organization with the aim of local development of a rural area in Italy (Molise Region) http://www.galmolise.it.

Our working group has certified experience in the sector also and above all regarding European projects.

For further info you can contact the following addresses:
    e-mail: adocolagio@yahoo.it or colonnarenato95@gmail.com

Best regards
    Renato

Maria TsagkatakiMaria Tsagkataki
    Participant

I am writing on behalf of Municipality of Heraklion, we are interested to join as partners. I would like to know more about your proposalidea and evaluate if it is a fit.

Regards,

Maria Tsagkataki
    euprograms@heraklion.gr

Zdravka TerzievaZdravka Terzieva
    Participant

Dear Denislav, We are writing on behalf of the Municipality of Yambol from Bulgaria. We are interested in cooperating with you on the Interreg Euro Med regarding the abovementioned thematic priority. Please send us more information for the project on email: z.terzieva@yambol.bg, yoana.dimitrova@yambol.bg

Regards,
    Zdravka Terzieva
    Yoana Dimitrova
    Municipality of Yambol,
    Bulgaria

Danilo CrastollaDanilo Crastolla
    Participant

Hello
    we are going to apply any proposals for INTERREG EUROPE, NECT MED and EURO MED E and we are looking for partners from your countr too. If interested to explore these opportunities please send me an email to estero@crastolla.com so that I can share the concept notes.
    On the other hand if you need italian and greek partners for your proposals reach me as well
    Best regards
    Danilo Crastolla
    0039 371 4482444

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.