Forum

Greece – Chamber of Commerce & Industry of Xanhi

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Anthi PanagiotouAnthi Panagiotou
    Participant

We are interested in joining a consortium.
    One of our main goals is to support entrepreneurship and promote interest in local business possibilities. Support SMEs to strengthen their managerial capacity and boost their competitiveness. Timely distribution of information to business members via email blasts, social media, and website updates. Monitor issues and activities at the local, state and federal government levels Keep the membership informed of government affairs issues and many other activities.
    We are working in the field of EU-funded programs for many years, with very extensive experience in INTERREG cross-border cooperation Projects and at the same time Interreg V-B Adriatic-Ionian program, ENI CBC Black Sea Basin Programme, Cosme Programme, and others.

Kyriaki PanagiotakiKyriaki Panagiotaki
    Participant

Dear Anthi,

I am Kyriaki Panagiotaki from the Gers Chamber of Commerce and Industry in the South of France.

The Gers CCI is interested in participating in new project proposals in order to enhance local business development and territorial attractiveness. We have rich experience in EU project preparation, execution and management since over 15 years. If you prepare or participate in a new proposal and would like to have a serious partner from France, I’d be glad to discuss and examine any proposal for collaboration.

I can send you further information about our expertise, past/ current projects, topics of interest for new projects. may you send me your e-mail adress or contact me directly: k.panagiotaki@gers.cci.fr

Kind regards,
    Kyriaki

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.