- This topic has 1 reply, 2 voices, and was last updated 11 months, 2 weeks ago by Ibrahim Dehari.
04/04/2022 at 13:43 #4880Samir HusicParticipant
Forestry and Environmental Action – fea is looking for partners-associates for the currently opened Interreg Med call!
fea is a regional non-governmental (nonprofit) network (with offices in Sarajevo – Bosnia and Herzegovina and Belgrade – Serbia), established in 2007 with the main purpose of advancing the state of the environment and forests in the SEE region. We do have experience in the preparation and implementation EU funded projects including Interreg projects (now we are partners of Interreg Danube Transnational Programme), however, we do not have experience in the preparation/implementation of the Med projects.
As a network of project staff, expert members and volunteers we work together to help build societies that responsibly manage their natural resources and we are dedicated to policy action, reforestation, environmental education, and a plethora of other environmental actions. fea works on both the local and regional level through advocacy of environmental initiatives, working closely with their government to inform policymakers and the general public as well as the private sector on environmental issues. We also work closely with local communities to reforest BiH, helping to regenerate their environment and economy. Organization fea aligns many of its most important goals with the United Nations Sustainable Development Goals, which include gender equality, high-quality education for all, and protecting and restoring the natural environment.
For more information, you can visit our Web page ( https://www.feasee.org/ ), but please do not hesitate to contact me by email as well for any additional information: firstname.lastname@example.org. I will be happy to get more familiar with your organization, expand our network of partner organizations and discuss ideas for future cooperation.13/04/2022 at 13:26 #5061Ibrahim DehariParticipant
Dear Mr Husic,
I am writing you on behalf of the Public institution National Park Shar Mountain from Republic of North Macedonia which is interested to be partner for upcoming First Call for GOVERNANCE PROJECTS in the following topics:
– sustainable use of natural resources in the interest of current and future development, without significant damage to parts of nature and with the least possible disturbances of natural balance;
– creating conditions for tourism development in accordance with the principle of sustainable development;
– protection and conservation of natural habitats of National and Transnational importance;
– protection and conservation of biodiversity of National and Transnational importance;
I’m available for more details and to discuss more about topics of interests, so don’t hesitate to contact us for for further information.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.