Forum

Finnova Foundation – Prevention and extinction of forest fires in the Med Area

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Viviana LattanziViviana Lattanzi
    Participant

Hello everyone!

We are a Spanish-Belgian foundation with expertise and experience in European Funds and their management. Our projects focus on the environment, climate change and the circular economy. Our network includes public authorities, universities and enterprises.

We are looking for partners to join our project in preventing and fighting forest fires. The objective of our project is to create a Centre for Combating Forest Fires in the Mediterranean that will be a European reference point for the creation of new policies, approaches, methodologies, and implementation of disruptive innovation for all those interested in the topic.

From past projects we have already achieved important results and objectives recognized by EU (as an EEPA award), thanks to our networks and synergies.

If you are interested, here there are the contacts:

Viviana Lattanzi viviana.lattanzi@finnova.eu
    Manuela Granada manuela.granada@finnova.eu
    José Manuel Requena jrequena@finnova.eu

Nuno CarvalhoNuno Carvalho
    Participant

Hi,

I represent a Portuguese Municipality that is interested in joining a consortium like yours.
    If you are interested please contact me: top.grades.pt@gmail.com

Angelos ParmatziasAngelos Parmatzias
    Participant

C.I.P. Citizens In Power (CIP) is a non-profit, educational and research organization. CIP constitutes a leading organization in Cyprus in global education, social innovation, citizen engagement, entrepreneurship, STEM, IoT, AI, clean energy and sustainable growth. CIP has been running more than 70 EU-funded projects, including KA2 & KA3 actions, AMIF, ENI CBC Med, COSME and Horizon Europe.
    Contact us at angelos.p@citizensinpower.org http://www.citizensinpower.org

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.