Forum

Experts in formulations for agro-applications

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Bartosz TylkowskiBartosz Tylkowski
    Participant

Hi, my name is Bartosz Tylkowski and I am from Eurecat, a non-profit organization from Catalonia (Spain). Eurecat is a Technological center with different expertise ( http://www.eurecat.org). I work at the Chemical Technologies Unit, where I am the head of the encapsulation and membrane technologies. Our group has been working in agricultural applied projects for the last 5 years in the frame of European (Interreg SUDOE, H2020, ERA-NET, etc.) and national funded projects, as well as private contracts.
    These projects have been focused on extraction/valorization of natural active compounds from agriculture bio-waste. We have developed and patented some novel formulations for crop protection, which have involved encapsulated and non-encapsulated active materials.
    We are expert in the design of formulations for organic farming application, following the European regulations. We are open to participate in a consortium in which we could transfer our know-how and technologies for prototype formulation development applicable in agriculture (bio-stimulants, bio-fertilizers, bio-pesticides, etc.)
    Please contact me at bartosz.tylkowski@eurecat.org

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.