Forum

Italian partners for PO1-Smarter Med and PO2-Greener Med

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Riccardo VarottoRiccardo Varotto
    Participant

NSBproject, Italian SME Consulting company for Circular and Bio-Economy (Venice branch), is exploring possible cooperation as our organisation is eligible as an SME for both PO1 and PO2, and in particular some of our Italian client companies and clusters with majority public control are particularly interested in PO2. Some of them have ready solutions to replace fossil-based plastics with fish waste biocomposites with high potential for the blue economy.
    Please let me know if you are already thinking about this call and if you see possible collaborations.

Renato ColonnaRenato Colonna
    Participant

Hi, Riccardo

I am writing on behalf of GAL Molise verso 2000, situated in region of Molise (Italy).
    GAL is a limited liability consortium company founded in 1994 with the aim of designing, implementing and managing initiatives in the field of Local, National and European development.

I propose as we could offer technical assistance and coordination service for the development of project.
    Our working group has certified experience in the sector also and above all regarding European projects.
    In this specific case we could take care (collaborating) of organizing and publicizing the event, involving experts and the population, in such a way as to make the topic known as much as possible.

For further info you can contact the following addresses:
    e-mail: adocolagio@yahoo.it or colonnarenato95@gmail.com

Best regards
    Renato

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.