Forum

Ernst&Young Consulting Croatia – sustainable mobility experts

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Mateo UravicMateo Uravic
    Participant

Since our establishment in 2014 in Zagreb, we at Ernst&Young Savjetovanje (EY) have built a wealth of experience in preparing and implementing proposals for various EU-funded projects. Our expertise spans across numerous sectors including transport, energy, R&D&I, environment, tourism, and digitalisation.

We pride ourselves on providing services that support every stage of a project’s lifecycle. From the initial development of project pipelines, necessary studies, to the creation of roadmaps, business optimization, sustainability, and financial services, our holistic approach ensures the successful execution of a project from start to finish, including aide in monitoring and evaluation.

In the transport sector, we have made our mark with involvement in over 250 projects. From strategic planning to implementation, our varied focus encompasses data collection, transport modelling, demand forecasting, and financial and economic analysis. We’ve had notable success in fostering sustainable urban mobility, and in the integration of public transport systems at local, regional, and national levels.

We have an in-house suite of transport modelling software and a team of dedicated transport experts who possess the knowledge and abilities needed to deliver technically robust solutions. Our proficiency extends to traffic modelling, GIS systems, database management, and transport policy making among other skills, allowing us to drive projects forward.

Eager to bring about more sustainable, greener spaces, we are motivated to use our expertise to further sustainable mobility solutions in the Mediterranean region. Partner with us at EY and join us in our mission to transform the future of sustainable mobility.

Project ideas:
    1. Public transport improvements (optimization of public transport network, operational indicators, timetables, integration, demand responsive transit, etc.)
    2. Micromobility as a sustainable mobility accelerator in Mediterranean cities
    3. Transport and Land use planning optimization
    4. Accessibility improvements
    5. Pedestrian zones as “Green islands” in Mediterranean region.

Open for more ideas!

Marina PavlicMarina Pavlic
    Participant

Dear Mateo, your project ideas coincides with our activities.
    Please contact me by email: marina.pavlic@king-ict.eu
    Kind regards
    Marina

Dear Mateo,
    My name is Sandra García, from BIC Euronova (www.bic.es) the business innovation centre in Malaga, South of Spain.
    We are a semipublic company with more than 30 years of experience supporting innovative companies, and having participate in many EU projects in different programmes, Interreg Med included.
    We are located in Málaga Tech Park, and we are specialized in tech companies.
    We would be happy to join the consortium and collaborate in the preparation of the proposal if needed.
    Do not hesitate contact me for further information.

Best regards,

Sandra García
    Head of International Projects
    BIC EURONOVA
    +34 677794901

Renato ColonnaRenato Colonna
    Participant

Dear Mateo

I am writing on behalf of GAL Molise verso 2000, situated in region of Molise (Italy).
    GAL is a limited liability consortium company founded in 1994 with the aim of designing, implementing and managing initiatives in the field of local, national and European development.

I propose as we could offer technical assistance and coordination service for the development of projects.
    Our working group has certified experience in the sector also and above all regarding European projects.

We would be happy to join the consortium and collaborate in the preparation of the proposal if needed.

For further info you can contact the following addresses:
    e-mail: adocolagio@yahoo.it or colonnarenato95@gmail.com

Best regards
    Renato

MONICA SALVIATOMONICA SALVIATO
    Participant

Dear Mateo Uravic,

Thank you for your kind email.
    The Municipality of Spinea is not developing any project at this stage; however, we are currently looking for joining partnerships in the field of education as well as mobility, social and environmental issues, and will be thus available for communicating and disseminating project results to a wide audience in the targeted area.
    We would be delighted to participate to projects related to the topics you mentioned and explore potential ways of collaboration.
    In the meantime, kindly see below a short description of the Municipality:

The Municipality of Spinea is located in the Metropolitan City of Venice (Italy) and it has a population of around 28,000 people. Close to Venice, one of the main touristic destinations in Italy, its territory includes both rural and urban areas.
    Spinea will be European City of Sport in 2023, and sport, social inclusion and education are among its main priorities. The Municipality of Spinea is in charge of all administrative functions regarding its population and territory of Spinea, with a specific focus on services devoted to citizens and community, local territory and economic development, safety and culture. According to the latest available data, Spinea has 1,500 enterprises in the territory, of which 314 were women’s enterprises and 108 were run by young people. The organisational structure of the Municipality has 91 administrative and technical employees, with a specific department dedicated to social matters.

Please do not hesitate to contact me if you think you can benefit from our expertise.
    Looking forward to hearing from you soon,

Best regards

Monica Salviato

Davide PapurelloDavide Papurello
    Participant

I am an energy eng., assistant prof. at Politecnico di Torino (Energy Dept.) working mainly on the New Energy Carriers, such as Battery Electric Vehicles and Hydrogen. The topics that we are covering here in our lab. are related to:
    – Lithium-ion battery, characterization under normal operation and abuse conditions, such as stressing the battery to cause thermal runaway with electrical, thermal and mechanical abuse/characterization in terms of temperature, pressure, gas analysis, etc.
    – possibility of testing other types of batteries, such as solid-state batteries, etc.
    – suppression of fires in a test bench using spray water mist system
    – Testing and modeling of hydrogen safety in compressed gas storage tanks
    – Modeling of NEC in tunnel and study of ventilation strategy
    Here my contacts
    davide.papurello@polito.it

Yosra BenabdellahYosra Benabdellah
    Participant

Dear Mateo,

First of all, we hope you are having a good day and that you are well on the arrival of this email.

My name is Yosra Benabdellah and I’m writing to you on behalf of the Municipality of Granada, located in the southwest of Spain (Andalucia).

Your proposal seems very interesting to us, so we would like to get in touch with you to get more information about it and to explore the possibility to be an active partner in your project.

Please contact me at yosra.benabdellah@sicidominus.eu

Mateo UravicMateo Uravic
    Participant

Dear all,

we will get to you with final (more narrowed) project Idea this or next week, after we consolidate inhouse if we plan to get100 % involved in this.

Best,

Jorge Vitores MasJorge Vitores Mas
    Participant

Hi Mateo.
    I am Jorge Vitores. I work as EU Project Manager at the municipality of Elx/Elche. We are a middle sized city (240.000 inhabitants) in the south of Spain (near Alicante).
    If you are developing ideas and would be interested in this kind of partner, please keep us updated (fondoseuropeos@elche.es)
    Best
    Jorge

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.