Forum

Eco Tourism Village

Tagged: 

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Antje PapageorgiouAntje Papageorgiou
    Participant

We are an NGO in Cyprus and looking into the development of an Eco Tourism Village in a remote mountain community. This should be applied for with the opening of the 4th and 5th call for Thematic Projects in 2024. Is anyone interested ideally with some relevant experience/knowledge?

Ana MongeAna Monge
    Participant

Dear Antje,

I’ve sent an email to info@csti-cyprus.org to present to you a possible partner for your project idea.
    Looking forward to hearing from you.

Best regards,
    Ana.

Participant

Great, I will check it with CSTI. We have a large Climate Change Conference coming up this week so we might need till next week to revert back to you.

Thanks a lot

Regards

Antje

Participant

Great, I will check it with CSTI. We have a large Climate Change Conference coming up this week so we might need till next week to revert back to you.

Thanks a lot

Regards

Gulsel CiftciGulsel Ciftci
    Participant

Dear Antje,
    We would love to be a partner in your project. I am an associate Professor at Trakya University, Faculty of Applied Sciences (Edirne- Turkiye). Most faculty members in the department have European project experience with theoretical and practical backgrounds.

Please contact me with any questions.

With best regards,

Dr. Gülsel Çiftci
    Visiting Research Scholar- Arizona State University (USA)
    Associate Professor-Trakya University (Turkiye)

Participant

Dear Gülsel,

That’s great. I just returned from my holidays in Berlin and trying to catch up with what was left. Lets arrange for a call next week? What suits you best? Next week I can do Mon or Tue but will also check with our Chairman if he can join. Do you have any information from your end you want to share with us? Our site is https://csti-cyprus.org/

With my best wishes for a Happy New Year!

Federica MazzantiFederica Mazzanti
    Participant

Dear Antje,

I am an EU consultant based in Padova. I have many clients in the field of tourism that might fit your consortium. I also have contacts abroad for foreign partners to recommend: I would be happy to hear from you and discuss a possible partnership. You can write me at federica.mazzanti@resolve-consulenza.it

Kind regards,
    Federica

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.