Forum

Disaster and risk management for local communities

Viewing 3 posts - 16 through 18 (of 18 total)
  • Author
    Natasa BastinacNatasa Bastinac
    Participant

Hi Luca,

We are writing to you from the City Development Agency Banja Luka (Bosnia and Herzegovina). We closely cooperate with the Department for Civil Protection of the Municipality Banja Luka. We have already cooperate with them on EU projects ( CBC, Danube). if you are interested in a partner from Bosnia and Herzegovina please write to us via e-mails natasa.bastinac@cidea.org and ana.beader@cidea.org

Dear Luca,

I’m contacting you in the name of Zadar County Rural Development Agency, which coordinates and implements activities related to the development of the County. AGRRA is in charge of international and interregional cooperation, as well as implementation of EU funded projects.

AGRRA is interested to join as a partner (but not as a lead partner) in this call so if you are preparing a project proposal and if you are interested in collaborating with us I kindly ask you to let me know and we can schedule an online meeting.
    Thank you for considering this opportunity, and I look forward to your reply.

Best regards,

Gabrijela Kuštera Franin, dipl. ing. agr.
    Viši stručni suradnik/Senior Associate
    Agencija za ruralni razvoj Zadarske županije / Zadar County Rural Development Agency
    Ivana Mažuranića 28A, 23 000 Zadar, Croatia
    tel: +385 (0)23 628 452; fax: +385 (0)23 628 455
    gabrijela.kustera@agrra.hr; http://www.agrra.hr

Laura CastellanLaura Castellan
    Participant

Dear Luca,

I am writing on behalf of ANCI NEXT, the Service Company of the Regional Association of Municipalities in Veneto, representing over 500 municipalities in Veneto Region. Established in 1994, it would be a newcomer in Interreg MED, ready to bring its 30 years experience in providing comprehensive support to municipalities, including: legal and administrative consultancy; advanced organizational support and civil service management; event planning (seminars, webinars, and local events); customized training and personnel development programs; and editorial activities (including institutional communication). It employs agile project management methods to deliver innovative services, emphasizing public service excellence and high-value initiatives that enhance the cultural, tourist, and environmental heritage of the region. ANCI is specifically experienced in supporting Mayors to deal with emergency, and has so far developed best practices, including the document “The Organization of Civil Protection in the Municipal Setting” prepared by ANCI Veneto.

In case you are still looking for partners for your project, I would be happy to schedule a call. You can contact me at: europa@ancisa.it

Thank you,
    Kind regards,
    Laura Castellan

Viewing 3 posts - 16 through 18 (of 18 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.