Forum

Circular Economy, Green Skills

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Roberta FerraraRoberta Ferrara
    Participant

SI4LIFE (Liguria Region, Italy) is an innovative SME working on European projects dealing with social politics and welfare, health and active ageing, innovation and research. We are specialized in: Design and development of educational platforms; Design of continuing education (up-skill) of social and health care professionals (social and health care); European standards in the field of professional training; ICT solutions and devices for home monitoring/rehabilitation; Devices for the diagnosis and compensation of cognitive and sensory disabilities.

Visit our website: http://www.si4life.it

We are searching for partners for a project on Circular Economy and Green skills in European SMEs
    If interested, please write to: segreteria@si4life.it

Renato ColonnaRenato Colonna
    Participant

Hi, Roberta

I am writing on behalf of GAL Molise verso 2000, situated in region of Molise (Italy).
    GAL is a limited liability consortium company founded in 1994 with the aim of designing, implementing and managing initiatives in the field of Local, National and European development.

I propose as we could offer technical assistance and coordination service for the development of project.
    Our working group has certified experience in the sector also and above all regarding European projects.
    In this specific case we could take care of organizing and publicizing the event, involving experts and the population, in such a way as to make the topic known as much as possible.

For further info you can contact the following addresses:
    e-mail: adocolagio@yahoo.it or colonnarenato95@gmail.com

Best regards
    Renato

Mario ShahiniMario Shahini
    Participant

Dear Roberta,

I am writing on behalf of the Regional Council Durres, a regional public authority covering 3 municipalities in Albania, with a successful and vast experience of participating in EU projects. Our institution is involved in implementing sustainable economy, tourism and environmental policies at a regional level. Please do not hesitate to contact me at shahinimario@yahoo.com for further communications, in case you are interested in having a public institution partner from Albania in your consortium.

Best regards

Mario Shahini

Danilo CrastollaDanilo Crastolla
    Participant

Dear

I saw your post in the partner search tool .
    If like your proposal and I will be delighted to supply to you ITALIAN and GREEK partners.
    On the other hand stay tuned because we can cooperate for many other calls and programmes for which we are working with. If you agree send me an email to estero@crastolla.com and i can share all partner’s details.

We can also cooperate for any EU calls including Interreg Europe, Next Med, Euro Med, Cerv, Daphne, Crea, Horizon etc

Best regards
    Danilo Crastolla
    0039 371 4482444

Dear,

I’m writing on behalf of the Center for Development of the Pelagonija planning region (CDPPR), from Macedonia. We represents public institution for regional development, established by 9 units of local self-government comprising the Pelagonija planning region. CDPPR prepares project proposals for development of the planning region and for the areas with specific developmental needs. It coordinates the activities related to the implementation of the development Program of the planning region and realizes the projects for development of the planning region, civil protection, promotes cultural heritage, tourism and developmental opportunities of the planning region.
    We have experience in project implementation by various donors and finance instruments (national and international), not directly in EUROMED, but experienced in another Interreg program (IPA CBC) are open for cooperation for Interreg projects with you and other partners.

Feel free to contact us to share project and activities information on info@pelagonijaregion.mk

Looking forward to your reply.

Regards,
    Vladimir
    Center for development of Pelagonija planning region

Gancho KolaksazovGancho Kolaksazov
    Participant

Dear Roberta,
    my name is Gancho Kolaksazov and I am representing the Institute for technology transfer and innovations, Plovdiv, Bulgaria. ITTI is working on the establishment and upgrowth of national innovation eco-system. Main focus in this direction is the creation and development of a favorable business and work environment in Bulgarian regions by stimulating and encouraging citizen participation in making public decisions concerning the business climate. ITTI has a solid experience in finding practical and working solutions and real application of innovative ideas in business. Its activities are focused on fostering education, entrepreneurship, technology transfer and circularity by the development of mechanisms for transfer of knowledge and new technologies, digital and AI-based solutions and innovations and new learning and training practices. In addition to that, the core objectives of ITTI are related to the importance of the digital and green transformation that Europe needs. When designing our ideas, projects and activities, we have an inclusive approach, making them accessible to a diverse range of participants and encouraging mobile learning, gamification, and technology supported learning with digital tools. We work towards the building of knowledge, skills and attitudes on climate change, circular economy and sustainable development both within the European Union and beyond. At the same time the Institute is developing analyzes, strategies and plans for local and regional authorities that can best support innovation and use it to encourage economic growth and employment. We have several projects related to the topic including two ongoing CERV Network of towns focused on municipal waste management systems, circular economy and landscape local policies.
    I would like to learn more about your project concept and the possibilities for our organisation to join the consortium.
    Best regards,
    Gancho Kolaksazov
    gkolaksazov@gmail.com
    http://www.ittibg.org

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.