Forum

Chamber of Commerce of Pyrénées Orientales (SOUTH OF FRANCE)

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Céline BeffaraCéline Beffara
    Participant

The CCI supports companies and business creators in their growth. https://www.pyrenees-orientales.cci.fr/
    We also train companies on several themes (CSR, digitization, labels, circular economy, etc. through company diagnostics. The CCI also works in partnership with many other public organization (municipalities, agency of economic development, tourist agency…) and private (university, cluster, etc.) allowing you to contribute to the economic development of the territory and the progress of training. we organize events/workshops networking to develop market visibility for professionals and generate business contacts (locally or for internationally). The CCI could be a gateway to businesses in a territory with different aspects in particular (coastal, mountainous, cross-border, 4 seasons) in order to exploit/test the results of a study project.

we would like to join a consortium. we are especially interested in circular economy projects and sustainable tourism projects but we are open to other topics.
    Do not hesitate to contact me at celine.beffara@gmail.com.
    Best regards,

Mario ShahiniMario Shahini
    Participant

Dear Celine,

I am writing on behalf of the Regional Council Durres, a regional public authority covering 3 municipalities in Albania, with a successful and vast experience of participating in EU projects. Our institution is involved in implementing sustainable economy, tourism and environmental policies at a regional level. Please do not hesitate to contact me at shahinimario@yahoo.com for further communications, in case you are interested in having a public institution partner from Albania in your consortium.

Best regards

Mario Shahini

Danilo CrastollaDanilo Crastolla
    Participant

Dear

I saw your post in the partner search tool .
    If like your proposal and I will be delighted to supply to you ITALIAN and GREEK partners.
    On the other hand stay tuned because we can cooperate for many other calls and programmes for which we are working with. If you agree send me an email to estero@crastolla.com and i can share all partner’s details.

We can also cooperate for any EU calls including Interreg Europe, Next Med, Euro Med, Cerv, Daphne, Crea, Horizon etc

Best regards
    Danilo Crastolla
    0039 371 4482444

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.