The Municipality of Cesena is situated in Northern Italy within Emilia-Romagna Region, some 15km from the Adriatic coast and it has 96.000 inhabitants. Since 2007 the municipality has established an European project office acquiring a great experience in project management both as a partner and as a LP. Cesena is a member of Eurocities and the first Italian signatory city of the new “Green City Accord”, as well as the “Mayors Adapt” initiative.
Interested in joining consortia as partner, on the following priority themes:
1) CLIMATE: urban forestry and greening; urban climate regeneration and natural based solutions; naturalization of the Savio river; capacity building for climate adaptation planning and stakeholders engagement; hydrogeological instability.
2) MOBILITY: electric mobility; new services to support cycling for businesses and citizens (e.g. cargo-bike); ICT for intelligent mobility.
3) SUSTAINABLE TOURISM, SPORT and WELLNESS: new sustainable lifestyles; outdoor education; critical consumption; new forms of tourism.
4) UNESCO HERITAGE AND CREATIVITY (Malatesta Public Library): enhancement of the UNESCO heritage of the Malatestian Public Library; digitization of tangible and intangible cultural heritage; film festival; creative talents.
5) GOVERNANCE: participatory processes for the innovative management of public spaces.
contact: email@example.com; firstname.lastname@example.org