Forum

Cesena Municipality (IT)

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Valeria RossiValeria Rossi
    Participant

The Municipality of Cesena is situated in Northern Italy within Emilia-Romagna Region, some 15km from the Adriatic coast and it has 96.000 inhabitants. Since 2007 the municipality has established an European project office acquiring a great experience in project management both as a partner and as a LP. Cesena is a member of Eurocities and the first Italian signatory city of the new “Green City Accord”, as well as the “Mayors Adapt” initiative.

Interested in joining consortia as partner, on the following priority themes:
    1) CLIMATE: urban forestry and greening; urban climate regeneration and natural based solutions; naturalization of the Savio river; capacity building for climate adaptation planning and stakeholders engagement; hydrogeological instability.
    2) MOBILITY: electric mobility; new services to support cycling for businesses and citizens (e.g. cargo-bike); ICT for intelligent mobility.
    3) SUSTAINABLE TOURISM, SPORT and WELLNESS: new sustainable lifestyles; outdoor education; critical consumption; new forms of tourism.
    4) UNESCO HERITAGE AND CREATIVITY (Malatesta Public Library): enhancement of the UNESCO heritage of the Malatestian Public Library; digitization of tangible and intangible cultural heritage; film festival; creative talents.
    5) GOVERNANCE: participatory processes for the innovative management of public spaces.
    contact: burioli_s@comune.cesena.fc.it; rossi_v@comune.cesena.fc.it

Kristijan LezaicKristijan Lezaic
    Participant

Hello! . My name is Kristijan Lezaic and I am currently volunteering in a Municipality of Marija Bistrica in Croatia, but I am an experienced project manager and I already worked on MED projects. Marija Bistrica is one of the most known pilgrimage sites in Croatia. WE would potentially like to join some projects in Po1 or PO2 . Do you plan to apply any the next calls in 2024? My icdea is to develop a project called GREEN CHURCHES…to promote greening in religious tourism and designing the tourist spaces in a green and sustainable way. I would like to have an online meeting and discuss it further. You can reach me on klezaic@gmail.com

Kind regards,

Renato ColonnaRenato Colonna
    Participant

Dear Valeria,
    I am writing to you on behalf of GAL Molise verso il 2000, a local action group located in Campobasso, in Molise.
    Given our experiences in technical support and coordination of Local, National and European projects, we would like to propose ourselves to support your possible project proposal.

I’ll leave you my contact details to talk about it privately:
    e-mail: adocolagio@yahoo.it or colonnarenato95@gmail.com

Kind regards
    Renato

Danilo CrastollaDanilo Crastolla
    Participant

Dear

I saw your post in the partner search tool .
    If like your proposal and I will be delighted to supply to you ITALIAN and GREEK partners.
    On the other hand stay tuned because we can cooperate for many other calls and programmes for which we are working with. If you agree send me an email to estero@crastolla.com and i can share all partner’s details.

We can also cooperate for any EU calls including Interreg Europe, Next Med, Euro Med, Cerv, Daphne, Crea, Horizon etc

Best regards
    Danilo Crastolla
    0039 371 4482444

Dear Valeria,

I’m writing on behalf of the Center for Development of the Pelagonija planning region (CDPPR), from Macedonia. We represents public institution for regional development, established by 9 units of local self-government comprising the Pelagonija planning region. CDPPR prepares project proposals for development of the planning region and for the areas with specific developmental needs. It coordinates the activities related to the implementation of the development Program of the planning region and realizes the projects for development of the planning region, civil protection, promoting cultural heritage, tourism and developmental opportunities of the planning region.
    We have experience in project implementation by various donors and finance instruments (national and international), not directly in EUROMED, but experienced in another Interreg program (IPA CBC).
    We also have several EU funded projects and are open for cooperation for Interreg projects with you and other partners.

Feel free to contact us to share project and activities information on info@pelagonijaregion.mk

Looking forward to your reply.

Regards,
    Vladimir
    Center for development of Pelagonija planning region

Maria TsagkatakiMaria Tsagkataki
    Participant

Dear Valeria,

I am writing on behalf of Municipality of Heraklion of Crete. We are generally interested to all of the above thematic you have mentioned. We have extensive experience on mobility and the climate change topics. In addition, UNESCO recognizes Heraklion. Now we tend to focus our interest on urban climate regeneration and natural based solutions, but stay open to any project. Please give us more information about your current proposal to see whether we can fit your consortium.

Kind Regards,

Maria tsagkataki

Municipality of Heraklion Crete
    Directorate of Planning, Programming and ICT
    European Programmes Dept.
    66, Ikarou Av., Crete, Greece
    tel. 0030 2813409666
    europrograms3@heraklion.gr

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.