Forum

Centre for entrepreneurship (BSO) looking to join a consortium

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Karmen KutnjakKarmen Kutnjak
    Participant

Centre for Entrepreneurship is an entrepreneurial support institution established by Dubrovnik Neretva region; managing two business incubators (Dubrovnik and Ploče) in addition to providing full support to young and entrepreneurs to be. Centre mentors and supports entrepreneurs through all stages of the business life cycle, from the idea creation and its development, to the exposure on the open market and further growth.
    The main focus of the Centre is to support clients in pursuing their entrepreneurial ambitions, providing business plans, feasibility studies, education, counselling, mentoring, as well as preparation and implementation of projects on national tenders.
    The basic activities of the Centre are organized in two departments:
    – Department of Entrepreneurial Support
    – Department for Support in Agriculture and Rural Development.
    We are looking to join an international consortium as a project partner. The greatest assets of the Centre are a wide reach to SME’s nationally and internationally, two decades of successful business education execution experience and commercial expansion. We find that our greatest contribution to the consortium would be the extensive experience on innovative business models, training and coaching. Feel free to reach us via email: karmen@czp.hr

Greg BjornGreg Bjorn
    Blocked

To develop my business, I decided to start working with foreign partners. To do without intermediaries, I decided to learn English in order to master a higher level. On the Lingopie platform, I found the best tv shows to learn english thanks to which I now maintain my English at a good level. In addition, I plan to find a good teacher.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.