Forum

AGRIS- interested in joining a consortium

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Sonia MurgiaSonia Murgia
    Participant

Agris (Agricultural Research Agency of Sardinia) is a public research institute. We are focused on some research fields: Zootechnis, Agriculture, fishery, and Aquaculture. As a public institute, we’ve got wide experience in European projects like Interreg MARTE+, and STRONG SEA LIFE.
    The AGRIS’s Fish Products Research Service is specialized in:
    • Preservation and valorization of marine and lagoon resources;
    • Study and valorization of biodiversity
    • Implementation of sustainable fishing techniques;
    • Development eco-compatibly plans for aquaculture farms (especially clam, oyster and eel)
    • Study and valorization of biodiversity;
    • Monitoring interaction between dolphins and fisheries.
    We are looking for a partnership in projects related to our research field.
    If you think we could find a joint project proposal, please feel free to contact us at smurgia@agrisricerca.it

Renato ColonnaRenato Colonna
    Participant

Dear Sonia,
    I am writing to you on behalf of GAL Molise verso il 2000, a local action group located in Campobasso, in Molise.
    GAL Molise verso il 2000 is a limited liability consortium company founded in 1994 with the aim of designing, implementing and managing initiatives in the field of Local, National and European development,
    Given our experiences in technical support and coordination of Local, National and European projects, we would like to propose ourselves to support your possible project proposal.

I’ll leave you my contact details to talk about it privately:
    e-mail: adocolagio@yahoo.it or colonnarenato95@gmail.com

Kind regards
    Renato

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.