Forum

ZEDA – Zenica Development Agency (BiH) – looking to join consortium

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Mirza SikirićMirza Sikirić
    Participant

Zenica Development Agency ZEDA Ltd. Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina) was founded by the City of Zenica in 2004 as an instrument for supporting young entrepreneurs, a competitive workforce and dynamic business environment.

ZEDA Agency is currently focused on and searching for partners in projects in the following topics:

– BUSINNES INCUBATOR (business development)
    ZEDA is currently managing a business incubator and technopark with more than 80 tenants, offering them business services and consulting on more than 4000 m2 of useful manufacturing and office space. More than 150 companies are in process or they have finished their process of incubation.

– COWORKING SPACE (IT, prototyping and creative industry)
    ZEDA hosts Impulse creative center (coworking space) with 6 CNC machines, 3D scanner and 3D printer, licensed SolidWORKS software, FANUC robotic arm and educational space completely equipped with furniture and computers. ICC center hosted several educational cycles in SOLID WORKS, web development, web programming, business and financial education.

– BUSINNES ZONE (business infrastructure development & networking)
    By the decision of Zenica City Council ZEDA is in charge of Business zone Zenica 1 (greenfield and brownfield locations) which currently inhabits 116 SMEs.

– ACCREDITED LABORATORY FOR PRODUCT SAFETY TESTING (SMEs competitiveness)
    ZEDA has established a LIND laboratory, which is the first and only laboratory in BiH for testing wood, furniture, joinery and facade elements. Accredited area of testing: furniture for home use, furniture for educational institutions, office furniture, furniture not for domestic use, furniture for outdoor use, children’s furniture, children’s playgrounds.

– DEVELOPMENT PROJECTS FOR THE CITY (energy efficiency, spatial planning, strategy development, tourism…)
    During 18 years of work, ZEDA has implemented numerous projects with concrete and measurable results, which helped to improve and develop the business environment in City of Zenica.

More info on https://zeda.ba/projekti/

Carolina SantonjaCarolina Santonja
    Participant

Dear Mirza,
    We are contacting from EuroVértice, a Spanish consultancy specialized in European funding with more than 15 years of experience.
    We have been accompanying and helping organizations in their projects for more than 15 years in programs such as H2020, LIFE+, INTERREG and URBACT, among others, that is why we work with all types of clients: public administrations at national, regional and local level, medium and large companies, as well as research/technological centres and universities.

We found your project idea interesting and believe we could introduce a partner that would be interesting to you, for this we would like to have more information about your proposals in particular, what kind of partners are you looking to collaborate, so we can suggest the best fit for your project.
    Thank you very much in advance for taking the time in reading my message. To facilitate the communication you can contact me by email at carolina.santonja@eurovertice.eu

I am looking forward to hearing from you.
    Best regards

Carolina

jaremi fostjaremi fost
    Blocked

To work with documents, I needed high-quality and convenient software, and I thought that I would have to contact developers, because I never considered ready-made options and solutions. It’s good that this article was recommended to me with great tools and solutions for working with documents, especially with PDF format.

Brenda GrayBrenda Gray
    Participant

I highly recommend considering experienced and reputable development companies like asp net application development services. Expertise in ASP.NET can help you build robust and scalable web applications. Make sure to thoroughly evaluate their portfolio, client testimonials, and expertise in relevant technologies before making a decision. It’s crucial to choose a company that understands your specific requirements and can deliver high-quality solutions within your budget and timeline.

Peter JosephPeter Joseph
    Participant

When choosing a software development company for your project, consider several factors. Assess their experience in your industry, looking for a track record of successful projects similar to yours. Communication and collaboration are key; ensure the company understands your vision. Reviews and referrals can offer valuable insights into their work ethics and quality. Evaluate their expertise in relevant technologies and methodologies. Additionally, weigh the cost against the expected value and timelines. A transparent and detailed contract is essential to avoid misunderstandings. Ultimately, choose a company that aligns with your project goals and values. Good luck!

Jack WillisJack Willis
    Participant

Quality Assurance (QA) testing is pivotal in the software development process. In today’s dynamic tech landscape, software evolves rapidly. QA ensures a seamless user experience, identifies bugs early, and saves time and resources in the long run. Modern approaches like Agile and DevOps integrate QA from the start, promoting continuous improvement. If you’re seeking opportunity to hire qa testers, consider exploring options from reputable providers like Binary Studio. Their professionals can elevate your project, ensuring a robust, error-free software that meets the highest industry standards.

• This reply was modified 6 months, 3 weeks ago by Jack WillisJack Willis.
    • This reply was modified 6 months, 3 weeks ago by Jack WillisJack Willis.
    Peter JosephPeter Joseph
    Participant

Good post!

is this still going on?

Mirza SikirićMirza Sikirić
    Participant

Yes, it is Sandra, we are always open to new opportunities and new projects. Please reach out if you have some ideas or we could meet just to share information and opportunities.

Looking forward to your reply.

Best regards,

Mirza
    ZEDA Agency

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.