I hope you are all well.
I am looking for a LEADER for the VitaMEDRural project, this is inspired by the MEDFEST project (developed on the previous InterregMED).
We need a strong leader with experience in interreg projects to give good input in writing the proposal.
My institution (Universidade Lusofona – Lisbon, Portugal) is a private organization so it cannot be the leader.
VitaMEDRural aims revitalize rural areas through entrepreneurship in endogenous resources and diversification of products and services provided.
Some activities to be developed:
– Creating a community of practice
– Mapping of skills, and assessment of needs and opportunities in rural areas of intervention
– Enhance endogenous products through the development of new products
– Raising awareness of entrepreneurship in rural areas
– Development of a website/mobile application with walking trails that include visits to agricultural producers and artisanal processing companies, using geographic information systems and virtual visits.
With best regards,