Forum

The Office for European Integration of WHC is looking for partnership

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Ivan JuriljIvan Jurilj
    Participant

West Herzegovina Canton is interested in joining a partnership within this thematic priority. West Herzegovina Canton is situated in the southern part of Bosnia and Herzegovina along the border with the Republic of Croatia. The Office for European Integration is an independent government body in charge of coordinating various activities of the cantonal and municipal stakeholders such as drafting and implementing the cantonal development strategy, preparing project proposals and implementation of EU-funded projects, facilitating project partner search and donor search at the cantonal level, organizing info days and various dissemination events and trainings. Also, at the cantonal level, the Office coordinates the activities related to the EU integration process stemming from obligations from the BiH – EU Stabilisation and Association Agreement. The Office has already been involved in the implementation of EU and other donor-funded projects.

MONICA SALVIATOMONICA SALVIATO
    Participant

Dear Sir/Madam,

Greetings!

I hope this email finds you well.
    Although we are currently not developing any project proposal, we would be delighted to work along with you in the future. In fact, considering the common interests we have in similar topics, I suggest to keep in touch for new potential projects and further collaboration with other institutions, within the second call of the EURO MED Programme, or other Programmes.

Finally, kindly see a brief presentation of the Municipality of Spinea:
    The Municipality of Spinea is established near Venice (IT) and it is in charge of all administrative functions regarding its population and territory of Spinea, with a specific focus on services devoted to citizens and community, local territory and economic development, safety and culture. Moreover, Spinea will be European City of Sport in 2023.
    With regards to the current open EURO MED call, our entity is particularly interested in the “Innovative and sustainable economy” as well as “Green living areas” missions.

Do not hesitate to contact me for any further information.
    I look forward to hearing from you soon.
    Best regards,
    Monica

Ivan JuriljIvan Jurilj
    Participant

Dear Monica,

thank you very much for your message and interest in cooperating with our Office. Definitely, we have to be in touch for any future cooperation. To that end, do not hesitate to contact us for any idea or initiative we can explore for possible cooperation. You can find my direct contacts below.

Regards!

Office for European Integration

Bosnia and Herzegovina
    West Herzegovina Canton
    Široki Brijeg

+387 39 703 100
    +387 63 314 430
    ivan@eui-zzh.ba
    info@eui-zzh.ba
    http://www.eui-zzh.ba

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.