Forum

Renewable tourism and ev

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Luka AmonLuka Amon
    Participant

The World Tourism Organization refers that sustainable tourism should take full account of its current and future economic, social, and environmental impacts, addressing the needs of visitors, the industry, the environment and host communities. Based on these guidelines, the Alpine and Adriatic regions have implemented sustainable tourism strategies focused on showing their culture, landscapes, and histories. However, Covid-19, issues with air transport, and lack of public transport have increased tourism by private cars (more than 80 % of the modal split) thus contributing to the overall CO2 and noise emissions.
    Considering these major challenges for the Alpine and Adriatic regions, we have designed a solution to integrate sustainable mobility technologies; electric vehicles (EV) and e-bicycles focused on developing a 1. Comprehensive and reliable EV and bicycle charging infrastructure for tourist, citizens, public transport, and businesses, 2. Accessible electric bicycles, 3. Efficient use of renewable energy and grid stability, and 4. Digitalization of touristic routes and hospitality.
    The implementation requires community engagement and proactive approach towards creating a better understanding about all the pros of sustainable living by its leaders. Our aim is to reduce emissions from the transport (public and private), protect the environment, promote sustainable tourism, reduce transportation costs, increase the use of renewable energy, develop micro grids to stabilize the grid network, develop smart and digitalised tourism, and – more importantly – to create a better-quality life for people around tourism.
    Our project lays a foundation in the potential transformation of any major city and its rural areas’ tourism infrastructure. For instance, tourists who drive an EV will be welcome to visit the regions without concerns that their EVs will run out of battery allowing them to enjoy bicycle ride, a local meal, or a drink. Also, unpleasant noise and the discomfort of smelling pollutants would be reduced to near zero. Everyone in the region would benefit from better air in a better city.
    The short and mid-term goal of our EV charging infrastructure and cyclist routs project is also to increase the participation of business in green initiatives; tourism – Slovenia Green certification scheme, construction – Net zero certification schemes, or cultural – Climate mitigation in heritage buildings. Thus, it is expected that cleaner cities will attract more people, bring business interest, and boost a sustainable local economy.
    This project is also focused on renewable energy management and grid stability. For instance, the renewable energy produced should be first consumed, then stored in batteries; and the grid should only be used when there is not enough renewable energy available. The system should create a harmonisation between the supply (renewable energy and grid) and the demand (i.e. EV chargers, electric bicycles, heat pumps, lighting, internet connected devices) without exceeding the grid capacity.
    The implementation and management of the infrastructure will be executed by experts in facility and energy infrastructure management. All local requirements will be considered when deploying the wholesome solutions covering all steps from initial installation to regular maintenance.
    In addition, the project will enable you to reap the benefits of becoming a smarter region. For instance, the impact on the air quality being monitored, analysis of the increased use of bicycles, efficient and alternative routes that could save time and resources, and, last but not the least, efficient utilization of the infrastructure (i.e. EV chargers) when combining it with other services (rental e-cars, e-bikes, e-scooters).
    The same model can be replicated in cities, buildings, commercial properties, and industries; therefore, we are looking for a pioneer in smart mobility to implement this project together. Setting up a benchmark and leading the market to follow will enable you to have a major impact in global communities and the environment.

Rachel MoorRachel Moor
    Participant

Tourism has a great influence on the economy of any country, some live on this account alone. And it’s wonderful that people want to see new things, get to know the culture of other countries, with new people. And this did not escape our family, we try to visit somewhere once every three months, we usually travel by car. We like this way the most, and we always take the car here https://rental24h.com/usa/baltimore-airport/van

If you like online games, why not try playing slots? This type of entertainment today is gaining enormous popularity. I want to advise you to pay attention to play cleopatra slots for free https://www.slotsup.com/free-slots-online/cleopatra . If you are interested, then this portal can be very informative

Alex BelovAlex Belov
    Participant

Welcome to WinSpirit AU SAT, where entertainment knows no bounds and unforgettable experiences await around every corner in online pokies aus. As the latest project to grace the Australian landscape, WinSpirit AU SAT is poised to redefine the meaning of leisure and excitement in the region.

Dear Luca,
    PSP is a Science Park, located in Patras, Region of Western Greece (attached detailed profile).
    We are located in the middle of an ecosystem consisting of the neighboring University of Patras and three Research Institutes (Chemistry & High Temperatures, Informatics, ICT), the local Chamber of Commerce and the Region of Western Greece, which are the main tourism-related actors in the area.
    For the past 2,5 years, have implemented an Interreg ADRION project (CreaTourES) about sustainable and experiential tourism, cultural & creative activity and new digital technologies, which we believe that is quite relevant to your proposal, and which we can build upon. In the context of this project, we have developed a portal and app for promotion of the tourist attractions, including creation and promotion of new routes for hiking, cycling and simply visiting. Please check the project webpage (https://portal.creatoures.eu/index.php/en/) and download the app for further information.
    Your proposal will allow us to invest more in cycling in one coastal and one mountainous bike routes, in two different but neighboring municipalities
    Please consult our webpage at http://www.psp.org.gr for more information, and if you think that we can be a suitable partner, send me a note.
    I remain at your disposal for any further information you may require.
    Dr. Panagiotis Konstantinopoulos

Vesna VrhovecVesna Vrhovec
    Participant

Dear Luca,
    I am contacting you on behalf of Enter Koprivnica Ltd. https://www.enterkoprivnica.hr/en/. Enter Koprivnica is a business support organization whose role is to stimulate the entrepreneurial climate in the City of Koprivnica (Croatia) and create conditions for easier growth and development of newly founded companies. Enter Koprivnica Ltd. manages the Business Incubator and Creative Industries Incubator.

Enter has experience in implementing several projects related to different topics. Some of them are EIS, RegionArts (Interreg Europe), ECOS4IN (Interreg Central Europe), ERASMUS+ projects, projects funded by the US Embassy (Food Tech Camp, Festival of Creative Industries), CODES -CO-Design for Sustainability (Creative Europe projects), Cross Border Cooperation HU-HR, and many more. We are also seen as partners who can help develop project ideas, especially in the creative industry sector, digitalization of small and medium-sized enterprises, entrepreneurship, tourism, and internationalization.

We are interested in the topic you proposed and we see ourselves as partners who can bring added value to the consortium, especially since we manage the Creative Industries Incubator, which we have conducted many workshops, and trainings, hackathons, lectures on the topic of new technologies, multisectoral collaboration, especially among creative industries and SMEs.

If your organization is looking for experienced and reliable partners, do not hesitate to contact us. I can send you our PIF and other information.

Best regards,
    Vesna Vrhovec
    vvrhovec@enterkoprivnica.hr

Federica MazzantiFederica Mazzanti
    Participant

Dear Luka,

my name is Federica Mazzanti and I’m an EU Consultant and Project Manager. I’m contacting you since I might have the perfect project partners for your proposal among my clients:

The first one is WeCity Srl SB, a pioneer in smart mobility: Wecity is a Benefit Corporation that encourages active mobility among citizens and employees through its mobile app used by Public Administrations and companies. The app, developed by the company, is able to record the user’s displacements by recognizing the vehicle used thanks to an algorithm, also in intermodal situations. Moreover, it is able to calculate the CO2 saved through such more sustainable displacements around the city. More info at http://www.wecity.it

Moreover I also have many Italian municipalities to propose you in order to implement the pilots.

If you’re interested, you can write me at federica.mazzanti@resolve-consulenza.it

Kind regards,
    Federica

Laetitia AmiotLaetitia Amiot
    Participant

Dear Luka,
    We are a French Business Innovation Center and a metropolitain Economic Developement Agency that could be interested in the project’s activities concerning :
    -Digitalization of touristic routes and hospitality;
    -Increase the participation of business in green initiatives;
    -Smart mobility.
    We already have experience in supporting innovation for tourism and eco-innovation business growth.
    We also manage a CityLab dedicated to experimentation management in the co-created Smart-City.
    Don’t hesitate to contact us on europe@tvt.fr to see how we could help on this topic.
    Kind regards,
    Laetitia AMIOT
    TVT Innovation
    europe@tvt.fr

Mario ShahiniMario Shahini
    Participant

Dear Luka,

I am writing on behalf of the Regional Council Durres, a regional public authority in Albania with a successful and vast experience of participating in EU projects. Our institution is involved in implementing sustainable economy and tourism policies at a regional level, therefore making your project idea very relevant to our institution and region. Please do not hesitate to contact me at shahinimario@yahoo.com for further communications.

Best regards

Mario Shahini

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.